**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Rankup suggestions?

DoosraDoosra Posts: 359 ★★★
edited May 2022 in Strategy and Tips
I have completed three chapters of act 7 from last two weeks
And I got 3 generic rankup gems and 1 mutant and cosmic
Please suggest are these any worth ranking up
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options

• Options
    The bottom 2 rows are r1s
  • Options
    我是Wayne我是Wayne Posts: 25
    G99 as for the rest…I’m not too sure
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,752 ★★★★★
    Cable is absolutely worth ranking up if you have Apocalypse, and absolutely NOT worth it if you don't. I have both Apoc and Cable at r3 and love them both.

Havok is a good champ. He's not someone I use a ton all of the time, but he's more versatile than people give him credit for and I would love to have a 6*. If I did, I would absolutely r3 him. I think he's great. He can cheese so many fights.

I've heard a lot of good things about Crossbones but I don't have him myself. Same with Storm (Pyramid X).

Void is going to become a good rank-up when you awaken him but I wouldn't use a gem on him, and I wouldn't rank him up until he's awakened.
  • Options
    我是Wayne我是Wayne Posts: 25
    Imo pyramid x yes before storm buff but now not tbh
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    crossbones
  • Options

G99 as for the rest…I’m not too sure

Yes I will do her thinking of doing lol, since I don't have stryfe Or aegon
  • Options
    Malreck04 said:

crossbones

Even unduped?
  • Options
    Ercarret said:

Cable is absolutely worth ranking up if you have Apocalypse, and absolutely NOT worth it if you don't. I have both Apoc and Cable at r3 and love them both.

Havok is a good champ. He's not someone I use a ton all of the time, but he's more versatile than people give him credit for and I would love to have a 6*. If I did, I would absolutely r3 him. I think he's great. He can cheese so many fights.

I've heard a lot of good things about Crossbones but I don't have him myself. Same with Storm (Pyramid X).

Void is going to become a good rank-up when you awaken him but I wouldn't use a gem on him, and I wouldn't rank him up until he's awakened.

Guess I will be taking cable up I do have maxed out r5 apoc