**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Test of Valor Issues already FIX IT KABAM! [Fix in Progress]

KeepOnMovinKeepOnMovin Posts: 63
edited November 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
I try opening test of valor it says i havent been a part of my alliance long enough thats **** im the dang leader with my other acct. Its my freakin alliance fix it Kabam!!od6klm18pkwd.png
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• Options
    PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    Yup, same for me, been in my alliance most of the year.
  • Options
    1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    I didn't get the up date yet
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    You need to collect valor to unlock those ... is not a bug, read the post with the info
  • Options
    I got the same message and have been in my alliance for almost a year
  • Options
    RaaRaa Posts: 309 ★★
    The valor for exploring heroic is missing
  • Options
    Same for me. Been in my alliance over 2 years...guess that's not long enough for Valor. We are dealing with immortals so I guess it's relative.
  • Options
    lerkdajerklerkdajerk Posts: 33
    a06201dkw1cw.png
    I got the same thing.
  • Options
    Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey guys. The team is working on this right now, and it should be fixed really soon. Thanks so much for hanging in there.
  • Options
    Roqbone97Roqbone97 Posts: 44
    Also test of valor disappeared
  • Options
    aiktow4uaiktow4u Posts: 72
    if they cant fix it, they remove it, if it works well, they nerph it. same stuff different day
  • Options
    muddy17muddy17 Posts: 227
    We are aware that there is an issue with the Tests of Valor where tapping on the banner shows an error stating that you have not been in your Alliance Long enough to join this Test of Valor.

We are aware of this issue, and have a fix ready to deploy very soon. Stay tuned for more information.

too all u know it alls just hush
  • Options
    K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★
    While they're at it, they should fix the rest of the bugs!
  • Options
    AfflictionAffliction Posts: 382 ★★
    Do we get stuff from arena? Or is it just a chance to start another test of valor for ur alliance by doing arena?
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,685 ★★★★★
    I dont understand how this is supposed to work but the valor icon on the home screen has a "go to fight" button and when I hit it, it goes to event quest screen. There is no test of valor fight available.

Is this how its supposed to work? When does the valor fight actually appear?