**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Locked out of new event

Comments

• Stu198311Stu198311 Posts: 76
    o76n51k8cir5.png
  • I am also locked out of mine - Been in my alliance for a few months now. Unless I missed something?
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    Was there a blackout period for the new Tests of Valor? Seems odd...was this intended?

I too am locked out--although I only joined my ally 4 days ago.

Dr. Zola
  • Stu198311Stu198311 Posts: 76
    I’ve been in my alliance over a year
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    based on the timing of the event im assuming missed communication (SURPRISE) and itll start at the 35 day mark
  • KocheeseKocheese Posts: 391 ★★
    I'm the leader of mine for two years lol. I swear kabam can't get right smh
  • MsDominoMsDomino Posts: 72
    You're not locked out. The tests of valor need to be triggered by someone in your alliance collecting valor. It's completely random and more valor earned at a time has a higher chance to trigger the quest.
  • Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    MsDomino wrote: »
    You're not locked out. The tests of valor need to be triggered by someone in your alliance collecting valor. It's completely random and more valor earned at a time has a higher chance to trigger the quest.

Then the wording is horrible. It doesn't say that at all.
  • MsDominoMsDomino Posts: 72
    That's how I read it
  • Superman69Superman69 Posts: 534 ★★★
    MsDomino wrote: »

Exactly. The only problem here is the wording. If you had read the announcements, you'd know what this guy is saying is true.
  • So, there is a mistake on our end here (That test of Valor should not be showing right now.) Those are unlocked by members of your Alliance earning Valor. The monthly event quest is the one right next to that one (Gods of the Arena). There shouldn't be a problem with that one.
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    just made several passes in event quest. Is it that rare that it hasnt occurred yet? or is it not occurring because of the error?
  • Gimli_SoGGimli_SoG Posts: 88
    edited November 2017
    So, there is a mistake on our end here (That test of Valor should not be showing right now.) Those are unlocked by members of your Alliance earning Valor. The monthly event quest is the one right next to that one (Gods of the Arena). There shouldn't be a problem with that one.

I just earned 150,000 from heroic and it didn't "trigger" it. It is showing as locked on my screen. just FYI. Though it is random i'm guessing, so i may not have been lucky.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,870 ★★★★★
    @Kabam Miike will we get a notification in game if we open it up, or unlock it should I say?

All have done a path in event quest and it hasn't even triggered... how random is it? If it carries on like this the quests will already be 100% with no much more chances to get more Valor