**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

XPOOL BUFF FINALLY (soon)

CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
ight bois lets see them 6* r4's and 3's lol

Comments

• NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
    How do you know he’s getting buffed
  • Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 864 ★★★★
    Patch notes should be coming today right? Could hear info about it soon
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★

It might have changed more recently but I always recall patch notes coming on Friday
  • Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 864 ★★★★

It might have changed more recently but I always recall patch notes coming on Friday
    Yeah I think you're right, got it mixed with EOP. My bad
  • CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★

Kinda reminds me of the excitement when he first came out… we were going to be able to get a Deadpool and not have to pay for him.

Expecting to be just as disappointed as I was the first time when I finally did pull him

they cant make him worse tbh, like guillo had actual abilities before buff and they reduced them, xpool only has bleed and power gain. if they take those away they literally dont have a champ lol so hes going to be useable after buff 100%

yeup like its been said, miike said so on twitter as well as a redacted champ(name was going to be shown but they decided not to announce it)
    edited June 2022
    Polygon said:

Meanwhile everyone is looking at the eop objectives, all i care about is how good this mans buff will look

work for EOP so you can get the mutant crystal and hopes of pulling xpool if you dont already have him xD i have him duped maybe 3-4 times lol

Being a Deadpool, your kit has to have some regeneration.

honestly i think this deadpool should have started with a rage to regen ratio being hes the x force version. but regardless anything is going to be an improvement compared to what he is now
    Chovner said:

Please no Psychoman level buff on this guy.....

dont think thats even possible doubt a full rework buff is only going to add a single thing to the kit lol
  • GrandOldKaiGrandOldKai Posts: 785 ★★★★

Being a Deadpool, your kit has to have some regeneration.

If I remember right, this iteration of Deadpool actually had lost his healing factor.
  • J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 865 ★★★★
    Looks like we're not getting his buff details today.

what about a leak? I’ll be very fine with that too
    Polygon said:

Meanwhile everyone is looking at the eop objectives, all i care about is how good this mans buff will look

Same here dude
    Looks like we're not getting his buff details today
    J0eySn0w said:

Looks like we're not getting his buff details today

friday, today is EOP details
  • Haldir1983Haldir1983 Posts: 20
    And where is Dr Strange buff?? >:)

Kinda reminds me of the excitement when he first came out… we were going to be able to get a Deadpool and not have to pay for him.

Expecting to be just as disappointed as I was the first time when I finally did pull him

they cant make him worse tbh, like guillo had actual abilities before buff and they reduced them, xpool only has bleed and power gain. if they take those away they literally dont have a champ lol so hes going to be useable after buff 100%

yeup like its been said, miike said so on twitter as well as a redacted champ(name was going to be shown but they decided not to announce it)
    i would not say usable yet, better? definitely. but good and usable in content? i dont know about that
    he's so bad that they could give him a couple of things and he would still suck
    he needs a really really heavy buff if he needs to be usable, almost like making a new champ entirely
    well yea thats why its a rework of the champ so its going to change significantly. if xpool only got the value buff i guarantee he would still suck, but him being rework i can tell you now hes for sure going to be usable 100%

ok now pump that man to sig 200 lol

• Tasty_Yum_YumsTasty_Yum_Yums Posts: 444 ★★★

I’m out of sig stones for now. I’m prepared for the worst and hoping for average for the overhaul 😂
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,060 ★★★★★

I’m out of sig stones for now. I’m prepared for the worst and hoping for average for the overhaul 😂
    lol so was this just a trophy rank up or you actually use him??

not sure he would fall in a trophy category if hes somehow still trash after xD
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,833 ★★★★★

This man built different
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,060 ★★★★★

not sure he would fall in a trophy category if hes somehow still trash after xD
    LOL also true

You're making me scared the buff will be trash. Been waiting for this buff for a long time, will be the highlight of the year for me if it's good...it's Deadpool.