**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

7.4 Rewards Opening

SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
Don’t usually post rewards but act 7 exploration is a big step for me. The nexuses were fantastic and opening was fire. Was hoping to get a skill rank four gem since I have a top 5 skill to use it on :p

Which mystic do you guys think is worthy of r4?

I’

Comments

• SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Also, I plan to use my generic gem on Hype since I don’t have him as a 5*. On the other hand, I just pulled Nick even though I do have him as a 5*

Should I still go with hype?

• odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,379 ★★★★★
    Congrats bro
  • NoobdaNoobda Posts: 787 ★★★
    Congrats on those pulls man.
    Cosmic nexus didn’t attach. Sersi may prove strong in BG

• Avi146Avi146 Posts: 313 ★★
    Big Grats!
    Claire cause even though I like Diablo more, he’s way too good at r3 too
    Sp3 sp2 is generally match over
  • Congrats, Claire is a worthy r4. Hopefully you have enough gold for all those pending rankups.
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,632 ★★★★★
    Claire is an easy R4, but I have Man-Thing at R3 and he’s really not bad on offense (especially with MD) and quite a nuisance on defense. Could also generic Diablo.

Congrats overall though mate.

Congrats, Claire is a worthy r4. Hopefully you have enough gold for all those pending rankups.

Had 18mil and now down to 16mil 😐

Luckily, I got that massive RoL compensation so that’s been keeping me above the water. But slowly I can feel my gold and four star crystals getting drained…

Side note my Herc is now sig 160
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★

Also, I plan to use my generic gem on Hype since I don’t have him as a 5*. On the other hand, I just pulled Nick even though I do have him as a 5*

Should I still go with hype?

Still Fury. Eff 5*s.
    Holy ****!

Just realized that I totally had a skill awakening gem from the anniversary event!

Should I give the generic gem to hype then?

Here’s the roster:

Top 5 stars as well:

• NoobdaNoobda Posts: 787 ★★★
    Man you can dupe your Nick fury 😶 & You didn't even know you had a gem
    Noobda said:

Man you can dupe your Nick fury 😶 & You didn't even know you had a gem

I knew I had the generic, but totally forgot about the class. Since he’s alr rank 5 as a five star, I’ll probably wait until the six star is rank 2.
  • OGAvengerOGAvenger Posts: 1,108 ★★★★★
    Use it on Elsa….
    As much as as I want to, and even with her recent bug fix / buff. I know when there is a better use of the gem when I see one.

If instead I never pulled Nick and got a r4 skill gem the outcome could’ve been very different. She’s also a beast without the gem so I’m happy to wait and naturally awaken her.
    OGAvenger said:

Use it on Elsa….

• LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    Duped NF is my only r4, and he is probably one of my most used champs. That dupe is still just about as game changing as it was when he was released