**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

KABAM PLEASE …. Deals WITHOUT R4 Rank up materials …. PLEASE

TChalla_4SpawnTChalla_4Spawn Posts: 24
edited June 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
I believe those at Kabam over inflate the communities desire for R4 (T6B & T3A) materials. I think you will find your 4th of July sales will be better for any bundles that you EXCLUDE those materials. Also, would suggest Daily Card options without them. As a Thrnbrkr player, do not care to spend the premium price for resources that will help me 5 years from now. Don’t ruin your July 4th sales, because you mistakenly believe a large group of the community cares even a LITTLE, about acquiring a (let alone 3) R4 champs.
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    I disagree with this.

They need to give out R4 Mats, otherwise no one will get paragon.

Why do you want no R4 Mats available?
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★

My guess is based on the fact that Kabam keeps offering such high priced "deals" on r4 6* materials is that people.must be buying them. If people keep buying something, a company is likely to keep pumping them out until demand goes down.

Hopefully the demand for r4 material goes down soon and these r4 material deals aren't so overpriced, however, knowing there is an enormous amount of thronebreakers still trying to get their 3rd r4 for Paragon, Unfortunately I'd have to expect this strong demand for these r4 materials (even at this cost) to cause people to buy these deals for a bit longer (especially for those trying very hard.to get Paragon before July 4th offers).

And this is what it's always been like since the beginning of the game. When four stars were the ceiling, it was all about trying to get tier 4 catalysts and people were paying out the Wazoo to get them and then what happened?

The game economy changed and adapted and suddenly people were starting to earn them in every day content, for free! And that's been the trend with tier 1 & 2 Alpha Catalyst, tier 5 basic/ class catalysts/ fragments and now with tier 6 basic. There's always going to be a demand for these deals because there's always going to be people who want to be the first one to have their best Champions at Rank 4.

We literally went through all this **** the last couple years with Rank 3 materials and we're going to go through it again in another year or so when it's all about trying to finally get rank 5. The only reason I'm not in a rush for rank 5 materials because it's only going to justify the need for Seven Stars and everybody here is not in the mood for that right now.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,184 ★★★★★

I believe those at Kabam over inflate the communities desire for R4 (T6B & T3A) materials. I think you will find your 4th of July sales will be better for any bundles that you EXCLUDE those materials. Also, would suggest Daily Card options without them. As a Thrnbrkr player, do not care to spend the premium price for resources that will help me 5 years from now. Don’t ruin your July 4th sales, because you mistakenly believe a large group of the community cares even a LITTLE, about acquiring a (let alone 3) R4 champs.

Reverse psychology. Nice try.
  • Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    R4 mats and sig stones are the only things I'm looking for. At this point in the game I'm not going to spend on t5cc, t5b, or t2a and I'm not really looking for any particular 6* champ enough to make me want to spend.
  • TChalla_4SpawnTChalla_4Spawn Posts: 24
    @Riptide , never said I don’t want any available. I simply am not going to spend ANY money nor even units to acquire them. They are FAR too expensive, and will inflate the 4th deals prices, out of reach.
    @Chatterofforums, most TB players do not have ONE, R4, let alone trying to get their 3rd. You are incorrect to assume that because they are put up for sale, that they are wide scale purchased. That’s just now how it works
    @Mobile_P0tat0 -YOU may be looking for nothing else, but you are in a VERY small minority
  • ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★

@Chatterofforums, most TB players do not have ONE, R4, let alone trying to get their 3rd. You are incorrect to assume that because they are put up for sale, that they are wide scale purchased. That’s just now how it works

I heavily disagree. Maybe fairly new TB don't have 1 r4 but almost every TB I know has a minimum of 1 or 2. I'll assume you are a fairly new TB and don't push much in game (which is obvious if you haven't got the 1 r4 from act 7 exploration), which isn't too hard considering most agree act 7 is easier than act 6.
  • Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 ★★★★

@Mobile_P0tat0 -YOU may be looking for nothing else, but you are in a VERY small minority

I just have a standard for what it takes to push me to spend. T5b and t5cc are plentiful enough if you do map 8, 6*s come and go, but t6b and t3a are still very rare and represent a guaranteed value for me.