**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why does Heroic only get 150,000 Valor while Beginner gets 200,000?

Wth. Why does Heroic reward the lowest amount of valor for this months event quest????

Comments

• jmnfmnjfvuop.jpg
    k35oe1irlewa.jpg
    8lw5thqdwtor.jpg

• Bobden89Bobden89 Posts: 25
    2 options.
    1. Everyone that wants to complete master HAS to do Heroic unless they are Uncollected and want to pay 300 units, so they just pay less for that one. At that point, people don't really want to do beginner and normal, so they give more rewards so that people complete that as well.
    2. They simply forgot to add the Valor for exploration (I really hope this is the case)
  • ReinaReina Posts: 275
    Did the game update?
  • MsDominoMsDomino Posts: 72
    If you'd read the release notes you'd have seen that they said not all rewards would be visually displayed but will be awarded. There are too many to fit
  • MsDomino wrote: »
    If you'd read the release notes you'd have seen that they said not all rewards would be visually displayed but will be awarded. There are too many to fit

You could say it without the snarky little attitude.
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    MsDomino wrote: »

You could say it without the snarky little attitude.

You could read the announcement before coming to the forums an having a little tantrum
    Or you could just say thank you for the explanation...
  • You could read the announcement before coming to the forums an having a little tantrum

Read the announcement and see nothing about it "Not fitting".
  • MsDomino wrote: »
    Or you could just say thank you for the explanation...

I don't thank people who feel the need to cop an attitude over a question. I don't see in their first two posts explaining the event quest about the rewards " Not fitting".
    Then read again....there's a paragraph dedicated to 'I don't see all of the rewards'

You're welcome.
  • Although we did say that not everything will be visible, those are ones I would rather be visible. Working with the team right now to see if we can make those show up.
  • Although we did say that not everything will be visible, those are ones I would rather be visible. Working with the team right now to see if we can make those show up.

Thank you @Kabam Miike

There's two announcement threads regarding events for this month. I did not know that. Just found the other thread that explains it.