**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

5* shards offer

KarimRagabKarimRagab Posts: 62
edited November 2017 in General Discussion
It is really tempting. However I am not a spender kinda guy but this one looks good value for money, what do you think?

5* shards offer 45 votes

I am definitely buying this!
20%
JaffacakedTheremonJestressMorgan210805Jim0172KocheeseEnzo306KarimRagabnield04 9 votes
Meh .. not good enough.
48%
GamerDrZolaDrOctavius2_2MRod77Ground_Round1RaganatorJlw11FallencircusfabbassK1lltasticRentonXDZane22Anurag1606Thedoc3000AlCapone27271haunted_memoryReinaJaqen8patel3186Korporate_Kurt 22 votes
I won't buy anything whatever it was.
20%
CableDeadbyrd9Superman69BUZZdog3000HENRIQUE_FORTESonOfGwynAnonymous346vinniegainzAvcı0127 9 votes
I will buy it but thought they would add better offers.
11%
Primmer79Pwf57buttersRiza_20Tempest 5 votes

Comments

• Options
    KarimRagabKarimRagab Posts: 62
    I am definitely buying this!
    Well I decided I am buying it at least it's much better than that Ultimate useless crystal offer.
  • Options
    StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    I am stuck at work away from my phone. What is the offer?
  • Options
    TempestTempest Posts: 295
    I will buy it but thought they would add better offers.
    Stewman wrote: »
    I am stuck at work away from my phone. What is the offer?

9000 5 star shards and 1000 4* shards for $50. The 5 star shards, you get 1500 now, and then the rest over 30 days
  • Options
    StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    @Tempest Thanks!
  • Options
    ZappZapp Posts: 69
    Nah, 50 bucks for a 5* while most of the champs in the crystals are meh doesn't ring my bell.
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,713 ★★★★★
    Meh .. not good enough.
    I'm shaking my head as I remember Miike's promise that 5*'s would become more available. Why did anyone think that this wasn't what he meant?

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    Ground_Round1Ground_Round1 Posts: 1,012
    Meh .. not good enough.
    $50 for 90% of a 5-star toon, that I will open and be underwhelmed with most likely...no thank you.

$30 for 2 4-star toons that will most likely be dupes of toons I don't use...no thanks.
  • Options
    K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★
    Meh .. not good enough.
    Garbage offer.
  • Options
    DrOctavius2_2DrOctavius2_2 Posts: 432 ★★
    Meh .. not good enough.
    $50 for a 5* Iron patriot sounds like quite a deal