**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

No Valor for 100% exploration of Heroic

I just looked at the rewards for Heroic, and there is no Valor for fully exploring it, but there is for Master Mode

Comments

• IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
    NormanBJJ wrote: »
    I just looked at the rewards for Heroic, and there is no Valor for fully exploring it, but there is for Master Mode

There is, you just cant see it
  • NormanBJJNormanBJJ Posts: 301 ★★
    IanMoone wrote: »
    NormanBJJ wrote: »

There is, you just cant see it

? You can see it in literally every other game mode bro, just not Heroic
  • HulkSmaaashhHulkSmaaashh Posts: 37
    It actually shouldnt be in the rewards for the exploration of the chapter. Should be in the overall exploration rewards. In that manner, only the heroic one is correct. The rest have to be fixed.
  • meoreanmeorean Posts: 57
    In the patch notes they say that not all awards will be visible due to size limitations
    It actually shouldnt be in the rewards for the exploration of the chapter. Should be in the overall exploration rewards. In that manner, only the heroic one is correct. The rest have to be fixed.

its not in exploration rewards for 100% of Heroic in its entirety
    meorean wrote: »
    In the patch notes they say that not all awards will be visible due to size limitations

thanks