**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Farming accounts for resale!

RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
edited June 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
Has anyone experienced alliance members doing this? We booted one from our alliances today! And have found, several times, that somebody playing an account in our alliance is NOT the person who joined.
We immediately boot them!
They tend to be very talkative to start with but once they sell the account they suddenly go silent to stay under the radar!
How can we, as a community, combat this?
When i confronted the player in our alliance today? He did not even bother to deny it he just removed me as a friend!
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    edited June 2022
    The problem was he was taking a free ride
    And cost us a couple of wars before we identified his lack of commitment. Something is sketch when you die immediately in war and will not spend 1 loyalty to revive and win the match!
    As for falling silent yeah!
    After starting out as a chirpy annoyance trying to make "bros" then to suddenly never utter another single word??? Yeah it is suspicious! And when i asked one of our players if he was okay? I got a message from another account saying that that account was no longer played by him, as he has sold it to someone else!
    We let the new player stay but he could not cut it! Having a big account and zero experience!
    But the damage had been done! And in that case? At least the seller actually played for several month and paid his dues! This last one was a freeloader!
  • Options
    edited June 2022
    Well you may not care if it goes on! But i for one do and i am sure, that since it is a violation of kabams rules, they care about it.
    Some of them are botting their way to titles all throughout the game, battlegrounds, arenas.
    What is the point of walking through so much material with a hack? Not just because you want to win but because there is money in it!
    So you can smart off about it! But next time just think about how the guys that beat you in battlegrounds are making bank!
    Because surely you are not so nieve as to believe they cheat for the love of winning!
  • Options
    Rap said:

Well you may not care if it goes on! But i for one do and i am sure, that since it is a violation of kabams rules, they care about it.
    Some of them are botting their way to titles all throughout the game, battlegrounds, arenas.
    What is the point of walking through so much material with a hack? Not just because you want to win but because there is money in it!

If you suspect it then report it. Not everyone who stops talking or maybe skill lacks is buying accounts, but if you suspect it then boot them and report em
  • Options
    Sean_WhoSean_Who Posts: 618 ★★★
    Rap said:

So you can smart off about it! But next time just think about how the guys that beat you in battlegrounds are making bank!
    Because surely you are not so nieve as to believe they cheat for the love of winning!

Rap said:

You didn't mention anything about hacking in your original post. Still don't care, either way.
  • Options
    L0TUS_MANTISL0TUS_MANTIS Posts: 220 ★★

if the rest of your ally is like you, i can’t imagine they’d be very talkative 👈🗿👈

I'm illiterate in emoji. What does this mean? and more specifically what is the significance of the Easter island head?
  • Options
    J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 865 ★★★★
    You really think someone will spend their time purposely for building accounts and selling them? That's interesting considering how much time and efforts that takes. And you say big account, am thinking then he probably spent money on it. I'm curious to know how much profit he made. Can you ask that for me. Thanks.
  • Options
    Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 826 ★★★★
    edited June 2022
    J0eySn0w said:

You really think someone will spend their time purposely for building accounts and selling them? That's interesting considering how much time and efforts that takes. And you say big account, am thinking then he probably spent money on it. I'm curious to know how much profit he made. Can you ask that for me. Thanks.

You don’t have to spend a lot of time when you can use a hack that will complete quests and arenas while you sleep. Some large accounts go for $10k plus. Not to mention all the money they make from selling arena bot farmed units during the annual gifting event. It’s a real life criminal enterprise in a lot of 3rd world countries. It’s not just MCOC a lot of popular mobile and console games have a dark underbelly of mercs and hackers. Like I said it’s a real life criminal enterprise.
  • Options
    L0TUS_MANTISL0TUS_MANTIS Posts: 220 ★★
    @brownlikebambi ahh ok I kinda see it now thanks
  • Options
    NoobdaNoobda Posts: 787 ★★★

if the rest of your ally is like you, i can’t imagine they’d be very talkative 👈🗿👈

I'm illiterate in emoji. What does this mean? and more specifically what is the significance of the Easter island head?

i dunno it’s kinda hard to explain, it’s supposed to be a facial expression meme thingy but i took a spin on doing this 👈😎👈 finger gun emoji thing with my easter island dude
    Little-known fact, they have bodies that go underground.

you just made my day GW, i had no idea.

<3</p>

You are the first person ever to acknowledge the wisdom of @GroundedWisdom on his 5 years on forums lol. The wise comment chances are even rarer than pulling 5 same champs from featured in a row & you witnessed that . Congrats! @brownlikebambi
  • Options
    Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    Noobda said:

i dunno it’s kinda hard to explain, it’s supposed to be a facial expression meme thingy but i took a spin on doing this 👈😎👈 finger gun emoji thing with my easter island dude
    Little-known fact, they have bodies that go underground.

you just made my day GW, i had no idea.

<3</p>

You are the first person ever to acknowledge the wisdom of @GroundedWisdom on his 5 years on forums lol. The wise comment chances are even rarer than pulling 5 same champs from featured in a row & you witnessed that . Congrats! @brownlikebambi
    I was just watching a YouTube video (from a fairly high view account) where they were talking about grounded being right about something in the forum. I think that it is a foregone conclusion that he gets the most mentions on YouTube of anybody in the forums (apart from the community managers), though they’re not always positive comments.
  • Options
    edited June 2022
    Buying or selling a Kabam account is a direct violation of our Terms of Service. If you suspect someone of doing this, please reach out to our Support Team so they can look into it. You can contact them by clicking HERE.

Alternatively, if you would prefer to contact our Support Team from within the game, simply click on the gear shaped icon, located in the top left corner of the Home screen. From there, tap the button which says “Support”, then tap the button that says “Need more help? Contact us”.

Thank you in advance for your help!
This discussion has been closed.