**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Hulkling Deep Dive

Comments

• Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,532 ★★★★★
    Ehhhh. Seems ok overall.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,171 ★★★★★
    Looks cool.
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,532 ★★★★★

Just seems another defender as usual

I think he is a little better on attack than some of the other recent defenders, but nothing to exciting IMO. The best part is his immunities.
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,532 ★★★★★
    At least he has good damage and some good defensive attributes.
    Still more excited for Wiccan though 😬
  • LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    Malreck04 said:

Literally what you said about Kitty
    RIP spideys comment, but judging by the previous takes, hulkling will be a god offensively too 😂
  • GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,922 ★★★★★
    edited June 2022
    Eh, seems more of a defender than attacker, however he doesn't look useless either. I love his combination of Poison and Shock immunity since we dont have any with those immunities combined (Besides Nebula)
  • firemoon712firemoon712 Posts: 546 ★★★
    I don't trust deep dives too much as I prefer to have a more hands on approach with the new characters and to judge from my own opinion.
    Hopefully he and Wiccan are good in game.
    Usually when they choose a character who's not well known(I didn't even know who they were till I did some research, something that I had yet to do for MCOC till now) or a character who ain't powerful in the comics, they turn out to be very good in game.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★

Defenders are good.