Options

Sunday arena wins 22hr

Someone at kabam please tell me why you always rotate arena wins 22hr on every every Sunday. That is the 1 day where the arena sux. No units or battle chips on milestones. For the love of God could you please either move arena wins 22hr to Monday through Saturday or ( even better) leave summoner trials and or 1 champ arena so it would not be a wasted day of grinding

Comments

• Options
    Ronjeremy85_Ronjeremy85_ Posts: 26
    Dramatic or not. It may be only once a month but it's still is a waste and should not happen at all. Only new accounts benefit from the Sunday arenas. I did rant a bit because every time i look at the Sunday arenas i see the arena wins 22hr. Kabam needs to offer a normal arena for grinders who are looking for battlechips and units. Rant over
  • Options
    UnyonfaceUnyonface Posts: 520 ★★★
    How should it not happen if it’s in rotation with other solo objectives? That just doesn’t make sense. No one is telling you that you need to do solo objectives every day either….
  • Options
    Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    T4b arena is up this time. I can’t get enough of those dang things! 7 for every R2 6*!
  • Options
    Ronjeremy85_Ronjeremy85_ Posts: 26
    Do you guys grind Sunday arenas? I give up on the arena wins things because I am going to get bombarded with the life isn't gonna end and it's not worth the headache. I care more about changing the Sunday arenas for players who have progressed at least act 4 completion or uncollected
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    I hit arena wins this morning before the reset of the regular arena.. I started from 0 at 12pm and finished at 7300 around 1230. Worked out fine for me. And I just came back from vacation and was traveling.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,267 ★★★★★
    Choosing to forego the Arenas on Sunday is....well, a choice.
  • Options
    SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 904 ★★★
    It is the way it is… unless you want Kabam to let you choose your solo / alliance events so you can group the level ups and the arenas together.
    I try to do all my solo events but unless you don’t sleep or sleep very little, you will not be able to do them all, let alone do them well enough to get rank rewards.
    Maybe see it as a way for you to step away from the game and enjoy life once every three Sundays?
  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Btw, your Sunday arena is my Monday arena (which I normally skip that too because of work and I found unattractive with those little shards). Nonetheless, it is nothing to do with 22hr milestone as it is pretty easy to fulfill with less than an hour arena fights.
  • Options
    Crys23Crys23 Posts: 749 ★★★★
    The regular 6* feature and basic arenas were still running for another 5hours when the 22h arena solo started. 10 rounds in that gets you the 25unit milestone. 20 minutes of play.
    Complaining about this seems really petty and immature.
  • Options
    rivetrivet Posts: 255
    I think the main thing is we need an update on Sunday arena, they are good last time it got updated, but now 5 star shards are not useful for many and there is no unit, so it is pretty useless arena for many, should update to 6 star shards if no units added