**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Freeze when using Energy Refill [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Options
    hmdemerahmdemera Posts: 78
    Once again, more refills going to waste due to the latest bug from the most recent update. Couldn't upload a video to show the extended list of items expiring. Small refills aren't worth it to restart the game during EVERY crash. I tried. To almost an hour for 3 small refills to be accepted.
    Are we going to be compensated for these lost items, in addition to the milestone (Hero use, EQ completion, etc.) not reached due to the inability to use energy refills?

• Options
    BraderBobBraderBob Posts: 2
    It was mentioned in earlier posts - use the inventory screen. click on use items. works for me.

But seriously Kabam, so many complains and you are asking us to write thesis. just fix the bloody thing.
  • Options
    De_Potato_SaladDe_Potato_Salad Posts: 471 ★★★

I get how this is annoying but at least you can still go into your items in inventory and use it thought there
  • Options
    BollandBolland Posts: 75 ★★★
    I can’t believe this is still broken at this point
  • Options
    SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    Bolland said:

I can’t believe this is still broken at this point

The announcement says early next week, let's hope it's Monday or Tuesday. We can only wait for now, it's the weekend.
  • Options
    SantySanty Posts: 25

Its happening to me as well.. this is annoying...
  • Options
    BowlSheetBowlSheet Posts: 113
    Just so it’s said, most professional coders use a sandbox. Hey devs, you ever think of testing your code before deploying an update? Why are we still having issues half a week later? This is what happens when you use sloppy code. It becomes really hard to fix, the more you bury it.
  • Options
    Same issue
  • Options
    Jazz_MessengerJazz_Messenger Posts: 152
    edited June 2022
    So this is a known issue? I got tired of frequent crashes on my old iPad (it seems to happen when new notifications are sent in the game) and bought a new iPad last week. It seems to have fewer crashes, but I’m getting this energy bug, which didn’t happen on my old iPad. It is so frustrating…
  • Options
    GodofSnipers1736GodofSnipers1736 Posts: 1
    edited June 2022
    Having that issue too. I would close the app out and refill and then after a few times doing so I’ve lost complete ability to refill. Just goes black every time I try, and I deleted the app and re installed. #Iphone 11
  • Options
    KbugiiKbugii Posts: 167 ★★
    BowlSheet said:

Just so it’s said, most professional coders use a sandbox. Hey devs, you ever think of testing your code before deploying an update? Why are we still having issues half a week later? This is what happens when you use sloppy code. It becomes really hard to fix, the more you bury it.

I truly believe at this point that’s where the game is at. It’s no longer even controllable for kabam. This is more than likely due to years of trying to put bandaids on issues and continuing to constantly build on top of it.

I’ve been at this for over 7 years now and the current state of the game has finally broken me. I do spend a lot of money on the game because it’s the one activity I do outside of work. But for the first time in years I’m not doing it anymore. I don’t care how great the 4th is. The parry/control issues have not been properly addressed despite kabam washing their hands of it. The weekly compensation really was not that huge of a thing but it helped players with the issues some at least. Then you have issues like this where it’s so much trouble just to play the basics of the game. You shouldn’t have to just keep on resetting your app so you can play a quest. Arena bots are out of control. The bots in battlegrounds beta was ridiculous too.

I really hoped when realm shut down and they brought that team back over to contest it would help improve the game with having more resources to work on aspects of the game but it doesn’t even remotely feel like that.
  • Options
    HASHTAG_N8HASHTAG_N8 Posts: 7
    Are we going to get a fix for this energy bug anytime soon???
    I am trying to do act 6 and can’t commit to using boosts because I can’t refresh my energy. I have logged out and back in at least 10 times and every time I try to refresh my energy it freezes. How do you expect us to advance to TB if we can’t do the grind?
  • Options
    Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★

This is such a pain man seriously ..i finally thought of doing this challenge for 6* shards but it just won't let me do it ...screen dims and even after multiple restarts it stays the same.

Totally ruins the experience . Before all the bugs , this should be the top priority as it is very very annoying .
  • Options
    Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    Thomildo said:

It sucks for sure!
    The only way to get around it is to go to your inventory and pop the refills from there. At least that’s The only workaround i’ve found.

Yeah i hope they resolve it soon man..
  • Options
    RC51RC51 Posts: 194
    OK so the screen going dim when I hit "Use Items" has gone away. But now when I'm in the screen where you can hit the "USE" button on a 5-energy or full energy, that button does nothing if I've already gone into the Energy Refill screen. I can close that pop-up window and go about my business, but can't actually use an Energy Refill unless I kill the game, reboot, and only use one. If I attempt to use more than one in a single session, it won't let me. Latest game version and latest iOS version on an iPad Pro and an iPhone 12.
    RC51 said:

...when I hit "Use Items", the screen dims, and the game dies. I am forced to kill the app and restart:

I can then go back into the Energy Summary and hit Use Items, which brings up the screen where I can ask for energy help, use a 5-energy, or use a full-energy. I can hit what I need to, OR just close out of that window. But if I try to go back into the Energy Summary window and hit "Use Items" again during the same session, the screen again goes dim and the game dies.

• Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    Weird. For me I restart the game and then I can pop the energy boost. But it dims every time I run out for sure.