**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

King Groot is bugged with the latest update

King Groot's Malice is not working correctly, every time he enters Malice he's gainning 2 less furies. Also his description of Malice has changed, now it states he only gain one fury when Malice comes off of cool down, when before it said 3.

Comments

• Options
    altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    Same. Planning to use King Groot for Eternity of Pain and got some revives expiring soon.
  • Options
    SteveskiSteveski Posts: 11
    Hoping this fix comes soon. I use him in AQ map 8 and of course that just started
  • Options
    XygonXygon Posts: 123
    Yup. Making AQ much harder.
  • Options
    phil56201phil56201 Posts: 970 ★★★
    Looks like it’s been fixed...

Ability page is still showing the incorrect info, though...

• Options
    Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 ★★★
    Also isint king groot immune to power drain? Then why does he taking power drain damage from red skull

• Options
    phil56201phil56201 Posts: 970 ★★★
    Unsilent said:

phil56201 said:

Looks like it’s been fixed...

Ability page is still showing the incorrect info, though...

Mine is definitely not fixed
    Yeah, you're right. Not fixed.

Bringing in KG alone he's bugged.

Man Thing synergy grants 2 extra buffs, and I was using that synergy last night.

Checked the update notes and I'm up to speed on what's causing this bug.
    Got my hopes up there for a bit :(
  • Options
    XygonXygon Posts: 123
    My AQ deaths are going up significantly on day 4/5. This is rough
  • Options
    GrubGrub Posts: 258 ★★★
    Its still bugged. You lose 2 fury automatically every time malice activates.
  • Options
    The team's still working on this. As soon as we have updates, we will be sure to let everyone know.
  • Options
    ShumpyBumpyShumpyBumpy Posts: 12
    i want to use my king groot :)
  • Options
    AndyB1985AndyB1985 Posts: 41
    Is there an update for King Groot? Still working on it? A fix coming with the July update?

Thanks
  • Options
    Neffa45Neffa45 Posts: 22
    In map 7 AQ he's being power drained by the node "Power Struggle" In the description of the node it says loses power equal but in the actual fight it says "power drain" after the effect which KG should be immune to

• Options
    Asim38Asim38 Posts: 136
    When he enters malice, he loses 2 furies that he had generated as well. Somewhere 2 furies are being subtracted off. Hopefully that is included in the fix and he isn't just starting with 3 furies.
  • Options
    Asim38 said:

When he enters malice, he loses 2 furies that he had generated as well. Somewhere 2 furies are being subtracted off. Hopefully that is included in the fix and he isn't just starting with 3 furies.

The fix should take care of it any time it would trigger.
  • Options
    Asim38Asim38 Posts: 136

Asim38 said:

The fix should take care of it any time it would trigger.
    Thank you. The release notes only mentioned at the start of the fight so I was confused. This clarifies it.