**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Deadpool x force buff is good but...

Ghost12Ghost12 Posts: 604 ★★★

His buff is overall amazing so far I'm enjoying it. I'm even willing to rank 3 him in the future how ever there a few cons this man has such as his missing a regen buff, he should have AA immune because its deadpool his already crazy(AA immune doesn't need to be a thing but could be if they want too), his l2 does very little damage it needs a buff like make it apply a fury or critical bleeds just something and last the bleeds need either a buff in duration or pause like VP. Over all I like everything about the character how ever something I dislike is the bleeds hit hard but last short, his special attacks great animations but do not deal damage and I like the skipping mechanic but it sucks that you can't intercept the opponent to ramp him up faster. His better than the last time but he definitely has room for more improvement, whenever they have a chance they need to look at this champ again and give him a tune up, because he needs at least fury buffs or something to make his specials hit harder, his bleeds again need a duration buff or a way to pause them and he needs a regen buff. But other wise they nailed his buff but again more room for improvement!!

Comments

• Options
    BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,285 ★★★★★
    When Deadpool was in X-Force he didn't have regen.
  • Options

Hmm that explains why they didn't included but then again at this point cosmic

Yeah I just found out about that. Tbh if there not gonna give him the regen ability which they could then they should just give him prowess effects and make his bleeds last longer. It would help him a lot more but I still enjoy him either way, but I think he should get a second look but clearly kabbam nailed deadpool and I just love how his skipping XD. To us is funny but just imagine how spooked the opponent feels when there watching him skip lmao
  • Options
    Polygon said:

The buff is drastically lackluster and scares the community on a precedence thats set for future buffs to deliver as “subpar” as wel

I wouldn't say it lackluster but it had more potential they just held back a bit from him too much. Like prowess buffs would not have hurt to put him and bleed duration increased and bleed damage increased. He has potential they just need to buff him more. Otherwise I ain't gonna cap I love his buff and he will go rank 3. How ever they should give him a tune up won't hurt
  • Options
    qrlsqrls Posts: 40
    His special 2 needs to be adjusted for sure.
    At the moment, it basically does nothing. The damage it inflicts is just pathetic.
  • Options
    TrongNovTrongNov Posts: 247 ★★★
    Yeah, it's kind of refreshing to fight against him and let him win once for a while. That's what his buff is meant to be. If you lose to him, you can't get angry.
  • Options
    Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★★
    Kabaam blew the opportunity they had to make Deadpool one of the best mutant in the game. For a very popular character like Deadpool this buff was a huge miss.
  • Options
    Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★★
    Just one minor change can turn him around. Something like whenever Deadpool skips forward pauses all personal debuffs for X seconds so he can stack those bleeds and do consistent damage.