**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Thor as Skill makes absolutely no sense to me

13»

Comments

• Options
    WatdenWatden Posts: 54
    Dexman1349 wrote: »
    His character would need to be fundamentally changed for me to genuinely consider him another class. Like I said, IF HIS CHARACTER WAS CHANGED, then I would put him in a different class (like your mystic suggestion above). In the case of Ragnarok, I do not believe his character has been changed and he still gains his power from the same source (being Son of Odin and Asguardian). What makes Thor who he is, is still there. Removing the hammer is not a fundamental change to The God of Thunder. Even in the trailers Hela asks, "What are you the God of?" followed by him literally flying surrounded by lighting WITHOUT HIS HAMMER.

If removing his Hammer stripped him completely of his powers, then yes I would agree that his character has been changed and would most definitely put him in skill. When his hammer was taken from him in his first movie, Odin also stripped him of his natural born powers (strength, quasi-immortality, and the ability to lift the hammer). If that version of Thor were put into this game, then he would be skill because he has no outside power source beyond his pure fighting Skills.

Dude, seriously. Watch the movie. Then tell me he isn't cosmic.

Movie and game are separate entities, it’s obvious that his class is based of his moves and niche in the game.

Never said he wasn’t cosmic, use that nifty thing called your mouse and scroll up, he could be cosmic, that is clearly a possibility, but there’s also a possibility that he could be skill.

There are many cases where a champion could fulfill different classes based on how they operate in the game.

There’s no realm of doubt that this version of Thor is one of them.

I don’t care what you need to consider a champion a certain class, cause you’re not kabam, and what you think obviously doesn’t matter :p
  • Options
    Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Watden wrote: »
    There are many cases where a champion could fulfill different classes based on how they operate in the game.

There’s no realm of doubt that this version of Thor is one of them.
    Agreed

• Options
    Vinh225Vinh225 Posts: 164
    Science really loses out. Mutant has Archangel. Skill has Blade. Mystic has Voodoo. Cosmic has Hyperion. Tech has Starlord. All of these are god-tier champs, according to Seatin's most recent guide and not one science champion is in that mix. It's sad, really, but I'm sure there will be plenty of fresh science champions coming in 2018, just like that Lizard ;)
  • Options
    ReinaReina Posts: 275
    Ikr
  • Options
    rage1224rage1224 Posts: 55
    Just saw the Movie. Thor definitely Cosmic.
  • Options
    CrusherCrusher Posts: 305
    Give him... Karnak's treatment... Then everything will be fine ...