**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Kingpin - shrugging problems

After the latest update I'm seeing Kingpin (with Hood synergy) getting a lot of debuffs not turned into rage. This AW, Path 9 is a bloodbath. (Have been unable to check outside AW yet). Anyone else experiencing the same/similar?

Comments

• MaratoxMaratox Posts: 1,495 ★★★★★
    edited June 2022
    Kingpin’s shrug has a cooldown. If you do a normal 5 hit combo and get a debuff on every hit, you won’t shrug off every debuff because some of them will happen within the cooldown timer. It’s entirely possible for kingpin to still get debuffs with the hood synergy.
  • Disbanded_pensDisbanded_pens Posts: 175
    Maratox said:

Kingpin’s shrug has a cooldown. If you do a normal 5 hit combo and get a debuff on every hit, you won’t shrug off every debuff because some of them will happen within the cooldown timer. It’s entirely possible for kingpin to still get debuffs with the hood synergy.

Yes, it just seems to be more frequent. Could be bad rng of course, that's why I asked if anyone else had thoughts on it post update.
  • calamitacalamita Posts: 29
    I'm having the same problem. With Hood sinergy his AA is increased by 100%. But still in Eternity of Pain he still suffer every debuff, without take them off. It's a bug.
  • ArbenBishaArbenBisha Posts: 83
    calamita said:

I'm having the same problem. With Hood sinergy his AA is increased by 100%. But still in Eternity of Pain he still suffer every debuff, without take them off. It's a bug.

Did that happen vs crossbones? Because crossbones reduces your defensive ability accuracy.