**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Loading…….

1captjammer1captjammer Member Posts: 16
So I was about to take a war fight and topped off r4 6* herc with big pots popped a regen boost then hit fight only to get the loading wheel for 30 seconds running before figuring I should probably record this. Got tired after a few minutes then restarted the game and my herc lost half his health my boost of course expired and we took a death, then later on in same war my teammate was taking a fight ahead of me and had the same loading for 3-5 minutes but eventually got in. I just feel like the game got worse since the repair attempt and now the weekly comps are gone so my faith that this game I love and have invested years and money in is ever gonna run right.

Comments

• RiderofHellRiderofHell Member Posts: 4,626 ★★★★★
    I'm encountering connection icon appearing even when i am logging into to the game lmao
  • 1captjammer1captjammer Member Posts: 16
    Correction on my teammates fight, he had the same result after waiting 7-10 minutes turned out to get timeout penalty, almost cost us close war.