**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Best champion in the game and why.

2»

Comments

• houndogακιhoundogακι Posts: 150
    Doom for President
    🙃
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    On my account? Nick Fury, because he’s my only R4. And because he covers up my spotty play with evade synergies, and a second life. Decent guy.
  • Badass84Badass84 Posts: 316 ★★★
    The most usable champs overall and for any kind of content are King Pin (with Hood synergy), Ghost, Herc and Quake. The best utility-champ is Warlock.
  • SonofdathomirSonofdathomir Posts: 107
    There are many ways that this question can be answered. Aegon is a champion who is arguably the best champ however he needs to be awakened and needs to be in the hands of someone who can maintain a high combo to get the most out of him. Also he needs to be a high signature level aswell. Aegon is a champ i wouldn't advise an uncollected player to waste generic Sig stones on. Especially if they are still trying to master the finer things in the game(a player of my skill level lol)
    You could say ghost but ghost is kind of like cable where she needs to have the wasp synergy for her to go from a great champ to one of the most viable.
    So who's a champ that's simple enough to learn with the utility to benefit a pro player, who does not to be awakened, who does not need synergies to be useful and if awakened does not need to be at a high signature level?
    I have to go with doom. He is useful in all areas of the game, he's useful in war(as a defender and an attacker,) aq, story and late game content. Plus he is one of the best prestige champs to boot. He is a simple champ to understand (and if you know about his cycle) is dangerous in the hands of a pro player. He does not need to be awakened to be useful and if he is he does become awakened he does not need a high sig. He does not need synergies but also benefits from them. He is a champ you can build a team and a strategy around and it will have you fly through content.
    Hercules comes 2nd for me but he needs to be awakened to get the most out of him.
    Doom all the way.
  • Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★
    Hyperion. He is the closest thing this game has to Superman, which as everyone knows is the greatest superhero ever.
  • CederCeder Posts: 668 ★★★

@Ceder
    Hercules, immortal for 9 seconds when death would occur, and the immortality is paused while attacking
    Yeah when he"s awake 🙄

It's not that hard to get a 5* or below awakened, and it works like that for most champions anyways, not anything new
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,055 ★★★★★
    Ceder said:

@Ceder
    Hercules, immortal for 9 seconds when death would occur, and the immortality is paused while attacking
    Yeah when he"s awake 🙄

It's not that hard to get a 5* or below awakened, and it works like that for most champions anyways, not anything new
    If you are talking about 5 star then herc isn't even close to quake
  • BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,586 ★★★★★
    Quake… because Kabam might never release her as a 6 star… kinda preaches how OP she is
  • Badass84Badass84 Posts: 316 ★★★
    KaLikOT said:

There’s no absolute best champion, every champ has a matchup that they will suck. No champ will be great at dealing with every node.There is only BEST COUNTER but no best champion.

Yep. But if you can find a champ which has the most little matchups he or she sucks, you'll probably have the best overall-champ.
  • LeoZedLeoZed Posts: 653 ★★★
    Ceder said:

Ghost or quake
    It's interchangeable

Quake has fallen off, she's not as good as she used to be
    That's bcoz she is Not a 6 star yet
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    This is tough, there is no best champ in the game because all of them have some type of weakness. The best champ in the game would refer to someone with no weakness meaning they can counter everything in the game no matter what.

Torch: can’t counter everything when he’s bleeding
    Ghost: can’t counter everything when she’s armor broken
    Quake: can’t counter everything when they have power gain
    Herc; can’t counter when nullified
    CGR: can’t counter when nullified or facing magneto

There are champs who do things better than others and those same champs will do things better than those others. So maybe rephrase the question as “who is best champ in the game for XY or Z?” That would be more debatable.

I’ll start who is the best champ for Lane 6 in expert map alliance war? Section 1 a regen champ or nullify (Claire or doom). Section 2 nimrod (I use warlock since I haven’t been blessed with nimrod).
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Spiders-Man he's so powerful he hasn't even been seen in game only mentioned
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,136 ★★★★★
    Best champ for me is Captain Thumbs - he makes whatever champ I need to use the best (unless he's sore :'( )
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    The best champ, if every champ would be played optimally, would be ghost.

And to anyone who says there is no one best champ. You do not understand how BEST works. If you are the best over all aspects it does not mean you are the very very best at each and every one aspect. But because it is at the top the most of times.
    Let's take sports for example. In a Decathlon at the end there is one champion. One best athlete. He/She might have been sixt in the sprint. But in all other trials he/she was either second or first. Overall he/she is the best.
    That is why Ghost is the best champ in the game. She it in the top 3 for almost any part of the game. Higher than any other champion. Given enough skill by the player.
  • Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    Skiddy212 said:

Herc or Kitty - i don't need to explain why.

I would love to know everyones opinion as to why herc or kitty are not the best champs...especially with the disagrees. Very curious
  • RocketWaffleRocketWaffle Posts: 136

No more needs to be said
  • Avi146Avi146 Posts: 313 ★★

This is tough, there is no best champ in the game because all of them have some type of weakness. The best champ in the game would refer to someone with no weakness meaning they can counter everything in the game no matter what.

There are champs who do things better than others and those same champs will do things better than those others. So maybe rephrase the question as “who is best champ in the game for XY or Z?” That would be more debatable.

I’ll start who is the best champ for Lane 6 in expert map alliance war? Section 1 a regen champ or nullify (Claire or doom). Section 2 nimrod (I use warlock since I haven’t been blessed with nimrod).

Kitty can counter literally everything, yes even if the opponent is incinerate immune
    The fight will be slow but still…
  • ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Avi146 said:

Kitty can counter literally everything, yes even if the opponent is incinerate immune
    The fight will be slow but still…
    I have a r4 6* kitty so I'm not here to disagree on how great she is but it needs to be corrected that no, she doesn't literally counter everything in the game. Champs or nodes that cause bypass to miss (such as dare devils) counter he pretty well. I gotta say nimrod counters her pretty decent as well.

Does she counter most and is she amazing, I agree, but she's isn't a literal counter to all game content.
  • TheBlindSalmonTheBlindSalmon Posts: 73
    Skiddy212 said:

Skiddy212 said:

Herc or Kitty - i don't need to explain why.

I would love to know everyones opinion as to why herc or kitty are not the best champs...especially with the disagrees. Very curious
    There are disagrees on every single post in this thread, they probably don't even read what they're disagreeing with, just see a controversial topic.
  • mattressmattress Posts: 404 ★★
    Unitman for the win
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    Avi146 said:

Kitty is not particularly good at countering Kitty.