**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Ancient Remnants

If you picked up the max 3200 & spent it on Legendary bundles, there’s one bundle left to purchase (if you blew all 5 on the same selector) but only 200 remnants? Are they gonna bung us the remaining 400?

Comments

• Options
    MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,094 ★★★
    How about an answer @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    Gr8TonyStarkGr8TonyStark Posts: 861 ★★★
    I spent last 200 on gold crystals. I think it's just how it is supposed to be because we have no announcement about other 400. Or maybe it can be pay to win in unit deals. Who knows.
  • Options
    L0TUS_MANTISL0TUS_MANTIS Posts: 220 ★★
    Very anticlimactic
  • Options
    CorkscrewCorkscrew Posts: 532 ★★★
    It's by design. You will see that almost all shard/fragment/remnant/descriptive part of a whole that they give free these days don't total out to be whole numbers of fully formed items. Then towards the end of the cycle they release top-up offers. They know that there are a fair few that can't handle looking at those shards "going to waste" and will spend just to use them up.
  • Options
    JPeanutsJPeanuts Posts: 50
    Crine60 said:

It is available if you buy it with units via the extra 6 day regular side quest entry "keys" from the mystic store. I think they are 150 units each. If you buy 5 (you can only buy 1 of each type) and run the side quests you get 80 each for completing the legendary ones so that gives you 400 more remnants for 750 units. Not worth it to me.

Thank you. This is exactly it. Outrageous taunting by Kabam…