**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

So Kabamm

I would be the less likely to say things but honestly. The energy per tile in act 6 is still 3. Using more energy and I'm trying to explore. There are no choice nodes prior to the boss in act 6. So what's happening? This update is causing a ton of issues plus the connection issues. The more you guys try to put in makes the game less playable. I'm not the only one. I mean if my game crashes and I die during a match I can and have to spend revives and potions to complete a path. That's some compensation you guys have to do.

Comments

• Options
    Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★
    The changes were supposed to come in on the 8th June. I'm not sure there was a specific time given, could be wrong, so I'm definitely holding off before doing anymore Act 6. My plan would be to start on the 9th, then complain when it's not happened :D
  • Options
    DorkyDorky Posts: 168
    Makes sense.
  • Options
    DorkyDorky Posts: 168
    I'm just wondering why give the update if it isn't going to happen on the update. Makes no sense on that part.
  • Options
    LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,362 ★★★★★

The changes were supposed to come in on the 8th June. I'm not sure there was a specific time given, could be wrong, so I'm definitely holding off before doing anymore Act 6. My plan would be to start on the 9th, then complain when it's not happened :D

As a software developer when I say "8th June" I actually mean "Midnight, 8th June".
  • Options
    GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★

As a software developer when I say "8th June" I actually mean "Midnight, 8th June".
    And as a MCOC player you should know there are actually 2 options for a new feature or change to come. Either during the update of the game. Like champ buffs ans such. Or at the time event quest and arena drops. (depending on your timezone, for me it is 0700pm) So it will probably be live at that moment, since the carina challenges will also go out for a while. It makes a lot of sense for the update to be time related, since the carina challenges will most likely dissapear time related.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,026 ★★★★★

They didn't put the time but it clearly says June 8th. The logical explanation is it's when the rest of the content drops normally those changes will take place.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,026 ★★★★★
    Dorky said:

I'm just wondering why give the update if it isn't going to happen on the update. Makes no sense on that part.

Because that's how it's always been done? They announce what's happening so you can be prepared. Are you suggesting they tell you about changes the day and moment it happens?