**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

G2099 SP3 not working

Just tried 2 times in a row on Epic difficulty of America's All Stars - Week 1. The defenders were Rogue and Sabertooth. In both instances I got them down to 3% and did an SP3. Both times the defender remained at 3%.

G2099 is 5* rank 5. On epic difficulty the health pool should not prevent a K.O.

Comments

• MofuggerMofugger Posts: 75
    An example progression:

Well, pictures are out of order, but the second from the bottom is actually after the SP3 finished.
  • Shakti4allShakti4all Posts: 120
    Happened to me in the last war, G2099 vs Bishop
    A few more data points. I've reproduced this 100% of the time taking the right path in Epic difficulty. SP3 works as intended on left side Epic difficulty. Also works in Legendary and Master difficulties on both paths.
  • KnightNvrEndingKnightNvrEnding Posts: 446 ★★★
    Happened to me in the side quest too with two different champs lol
  • VMR007VMR007 Posts: 15
    I experienced the same in both legendary and epic difficulties. Opponents were captain America and red Hulk. No damage was done in both scenarios and in both difficulties
  • VMR007VMR007 Posts: 15
    Will this issue be rectified any time soon?
  • Crumb3307Crumb3307 Posts: 339 ★★
    Doesn’t that path have ebb and flow knock down? Was his damage reduction up? I had this happen too, thought it was because of that
  • ThomildoThomildo Posts: 442 ★★★

There is no ebb and flow on right path, only left.
  • ThomildoThomildo Posts: 442 ★★★
    Crumb3307 said:

Doesn’t that path have ebb and flow knock down? Was his damage reduction up? I had this happen too, thought it was because of that

Thought so too, but in the pics there’s no protection icon. And if i’m not wrong ebb&flow is only on the left path. Must be something else.
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    This has happened to me as well. Also not just in side quest. Happened to me in war the other day. With Claire.
  • Hopper13131Hopper13131 Posts: 65
    Just came here to see if I was the only one. Same problem for my 6* r3 g2099 on epic difficulty week 1. Didn't knock out a 3% health Loki or 3% health crossbones. It did knock out a 1% colossus, surprisingly. I just did this with her on legendary difficulty last week and I thought it was working fine then. I did the entire quest on legendary with her and never noticed any issues. I was knocking them out on legendary when at less than 5% health, but it's not working for epic difficulty.

No word from Kabam?