**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Silent Nerfs?

I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,189 ★★★★
edited June 2022 in Bugs and Known Issues
So Like Lags said Kitty got a silent Nerf and some people are saying king Groot also got one
So Kabam, is this intended?
If yes then why?
Was it not *intended* ?
Or did you find that ability too broken after so much time?
Need answers

Comments

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★
    don’t know about Kitty Pryde but King Groot is bugged, Kabam knows about it and is working on a fix
  • Options
    I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,189 ★★★★

don’t know about Kitty Pryde but King Groot is bugged, Kabam knows about it and is working on a fix

Thanks
  • Options
    doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,724 ★★★
    What was the kitty nerf???
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Kabam doesn't really do silent nerfs, if something has changed, it's likely just a bug and will be rectified
  • Options
    doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,724 ★★★
    What was the kitty "bug"?
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,035 ★★★★★

So Like Lags said Kitty got a silent Nerf and some people are saying king Groot also got one
    If yes then why?
    Was it not *intended* ?
    Need answers

King Groot is a confirmed bug. No one has any idea what you're talking about with Kitty.
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

If yes then why?
    Was it not *intended* ?
    Need answers

King Groot is a confirmed bug. No one has any idea what you're talking about with Kitty.
    "No one" is just wrong. There's been threads already. Here's lags videohttps://youtu.be/Ui4hRMkrwcA
  • Options
    AxewAxew Posts: 622 ★★★★

If yes then why?
    Was it not *intended* ?
    Need answers

Kitty’s sig ability grants her increased defensive combat power rate while phasing. Currently, this isn’t being taken into account when she is hit by an SP3 while phasing. She used to gain around 2 bars of power (if duped) but she only gains around 1 bar at the moment. This bug recently came into effect with the June update. If you want an example check out Lagacy’s video.