Not sure why some people don't get this....

SbkruebSbkrueb Member Posts: 521 ★★★
edited June 2022 in General Discussion
I keep seeing compensation posts asking things like "when will we get comp?" Or "will comp come on Wednesday?" Etc, etc.

I cant tell you with 90% certainty exactly when compensation will come. It will come between 6/29/22 and 7/1/22.

Why you ask? Simple. EOP ends 6/28 and it won't come before then and it's likely July 4th deals will run from Friday 07/01 to Monday 07/04 and it will most likely come before those.

Why? Simple.

Kabam does NOT want to give extra resources that could be used on EOP but they DO want to put everyone in a good mood before the deals hit.

It's a sweet spot based on spending, get you to spend as much on EOP and than as much on the deals. It's all about the best way they can encourage spending.

I guarantee it. So much that I bet this gets removed quickly.

Now can we all agree and stop posting about it for at least the remaining 18 days of EOP?

Comments

• SbkruebSbkrueb Member Posts: 521 ★★★
    I hate you.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,488 ★★★★★
    Why is everyone so anxious to get constipation?
  • VeryViciousVeryVicious Member Posts: 30
    I feel like I should get compensation from reading all the posts about compensation.
  • SbkruebSbkrueb Member Posts: 521 ★★★
    Was hoping to put a point on it and give a realistic time-line. But forums gonna toxic cause dats what they do.