**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Game crash during final EQ Wiccan fight

Anyone else getting this? It’s pretty hilarious/terrible.
If I’m winning and get him down to about 30% health the game immediately crashes and closes. Then of course I go back in and I’m missing half my health. However, if Wiccan is winning he can kill me no problem, no game crash at all.
This has now happened 10+ times otherwise I just would’ve thought it was a coincidence…

Comments

• Options
    BlendinBlendin Posts: 13
    It's happening to me for both Wiccan and Hulkling, but none of the others. Luckily it hasn't happened this round of AW or AQ, but 4/5 times I start against Wiccan or Hulkling the game is crashing on my iOS device.
  • Options
    infamousdreyinfamousdrey Posts: 62
    Happened to me too on both Heroic & Master. I auto fight them while I'm working. During the last tiles, the game will just crash. First time was alright as it lets me recover the fights. But then it happens again and again. Can someone acknowledge this and let us know if its part of the energy refill stuff or something? Pretty frustrating and I don't really want to start Cav EQ just to be robbed of resources due to a bugged fight.

Below is a shortened link to my google drive. Screen recording of it happening: Fight recovery with Warlock. It had just force closed. I opened the app and started recording since I was sure it would happen again. Warlock dies during auto fight. BWDO enters. Game crashes after 3 hits from BWDO.

https://bit.ly/3xPv6kU

Posting here because if I open a ticket I get the same run around.

Carrier: T-mobile
    Device: iPhone 13 Pro
    Problem happens on both LTE and Wifi
    No I don't know how to recreate the problem. It just happens while I'm playing the game.

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit please help.
  • Options
    Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    Yeah Wiccan I’ve had about 5 crashes, happens when I parry game just instantly shuts down
  • Options
    Kabam ZibiitKabam Zibiit Posts: 7,033
    Hey there, for anyone who hasn't already, could you let us know what device you are using and what version of your OS you are running?
  • Options
    infamousdreyinfamousdrey Posts: 62

Hey there, for anyone who hasn't already, could you let us know what device you are using and what version of your OS you are running?

iPhone 13 Pro & iOS 15.5 for me

• Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Had this happen on an iPad air 3rd gen iOS 15.5
  • Options
    ChambrsChambrs Posts: 3
    Happened to me tonight on Uncollected difficulty. Had Wiccan below 50%. Returned to the fight with Wiccan at full health and my champion at around 50%.

iPhone SE 2020, iOS 15.4.1
  • Options
    Papillon17Papillon17 Posts: 5
    Same to me, many crashes on last EQ boss fight .. during fight game crash ..twice on parry
    iPhone 13 iOS 15.5.. same thing when I have to refill energy .. game stops..
  • Options
    MatanacosMatanacos Posts: 67
    Kabam owes me a bunch of revives and health pots. Always on the first parry. Happens almost every time. Seems to be only when I use tech champs, though
  • Options
    TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,766 ★★★★★
    edited June 2022
    Had this happen to me about 8 times while exploring Cav 3.2. Very annoying.

Device and Version: iPhone 8+

Device Operating System: iOS 15.5

Mobile Carrier: (Example AT&T): Xfinity

Cellular or WiFi: Both

Game Version Installed: 35.1

Game Mode: In which game mode did the error occur? Cavalier Event Quest Chapter 3.2

Champions Affected: Any against Wiccan boss

Active Boosts: None.

Description of the Issue: Game crashes while fighting boss

Screenshot or Video: Can't screenshot a game crash.
  • Options
    MatanacosMatanacos Posts: 67

iPhone 6S OS v. 15.5

Game crashes often on parry
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,632 ★★★★★
    This just happened to me now. Game shut down a few seconds in after my first combo

iPad 4th gen
    iOS 15.4.1

Was using kingpin.
  • Options
    Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    iPhone 12 latest iOS and game version, 5 crashes multiple champs, one torch fight he was down to 30% health, it crashed, I restarted, he was in full health and I was 50%
  • Options
    BigMooBigMoo Posts: 2
    Why does the game keep crashing while I fight Wiccan in the final fight of the monthly solo event? The game would crash and then I would reconnect and my champion would lose 50% of his life. It happened 4 times in a row and there is no way I can complete my fight without using resources.
  • Options
    Colossus2017Colossus2017 Posts: 5
    I have the same issue even after I installed the new update. Its so annoying it kept kicking me out and wasted the health and pre-flight ability.
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,632 ★★★★★
    Happened again today in Cav EQ, using Torch vs Wiccan

Ipad air 4th gen
    iOS 15.5
  • Options
    UtkarshthapakUtkarshthapak Posts: 1
    Same issue here after installing the “hot fix” the game keeps crashing on Wiccan fight. Need a solution to this
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,643 ★★★★★
    Same issue here, and I have never really had this issue when others have for specific fights. It didn't cost me any items, but I probably crashed fighting Wiccan 6-8 times exploring the quest. It seems to be at the last hit of a five hit combo for me.
  • Options
    BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,362 ★★★★
    Four of my five champions KO'd due to this crashing as it literally wears my champion's health with each crash then Wiccan does one basic hit or medium to kill me. So far this leaves him at the only percentage I could take him down to that being 68%. I am hoping we can get some revives along with our compensations.
  • Options
    BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,362 ★★★★

In-Game Name: BowTieJohn
    Device and Model: iPhone 6
    Device Operating System: iOS 12.5.4

• Options
    HulkbusterN1HulkbusterN1 Posts: 222 ★★
    Had the same problem, game crashed about 4 times during the exploration

iPhone XR, iOS 15.3.1
  • Options
    GiantDragonTOEGiantDragonTOE Posts: 5
    Happening to me still…never use resources in EQ and had to here because Game would crash and I’d come back with half health and Wiccan would be full still and would happen multiple times. iPadOS 15.3.1
  • Options
    TaintoTainto Posts: 70
    Yep - just happened to me again. At this point it's been over 15x total through various difficulties.

iPhone 13 Pro
    iOS 15.3
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,733 ★★★★★
    Happened twice this morning: once in Master EQ while autofighting and now in UC EQ.

iPhone 13 Pro Max
    iOS 15.5
    WiFi and data.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    Kabam ZibiitKabam Zibiit Posts: 7,033
    Hey there, for those who have not done so, could you please provide the information requested in the forum bug report template? The information, especially the info about device, iOS, champions used, and any footage, are extremely important for the team to be able to look into this and replicate it consistently, which is the key for developing a fix.
  • Options
    TaintoTainto Posts: 70
    Just happened twice more to me

IOS 15.3
    Verizon
    Cell
    EQ Master
    Any/all champs
    No boost
    Issue described above multiple times. Always on Wiccan and I thought it was when he got low on health but I just had 2 crashes that happened in the first 8 hits I landed
    I have no screenshot of the crashed game. Just imagine being in an MCOC fight and then all of a sudden it disappears and your back on your Home Screen and the app has closed out. That’s what happens.
  • Options
    Dark89PhoenixDark89Phoenix Posts: 168
    edited June 2022

iPhone 13 Pro Max
    iOS 15.5
    Verizon wireless
    Game version: 1225192
    Game crashes on final Wiccan fight
  • Options
    BigMooBigMoo Posts: 2
    IOS 15.5 , iPhone XR, using Hercules. Happened with Hit-Monkey too.
  • Options
    johnlaw3742johnlaw3742 Posts: 178 ★★
    iPhone 13 mini, iOS 15.5