**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Just ranked him up

Ghost12Ghost12 Posts: 604 ★★★
I don't regret my rank up choice. I enjoy him being a tank and his taunts, his a really good champ and far better after his buff. I still think he needs a tune up on his bleeds to last longer but other than that, that's my biggest complain. But now time to rank 3 stryfe

Comments

• Options
    GogiGogi Posts: 443 ★★★
    Nice rank up! :)
  • Options
    Gogi said:

Nice rank up! :)

Thx man!!!
  • Options
    the_eradicatorthe_eradicator Posts: 348 ★★★
    What do you get out of posting this stuff. Also there is no need of regretting your choices in the game. Whats done is done just have fun, you knew you will when you did it. Its your account. You come out here as if you have committed a crime.
  • Options
    PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 753 ★★★
    Why is Stryfe here?
  • Options

You shouldn’t regret it. It’s a game, and the object is to have fun with it. If you like playing DPX, then rank him and have at it.

Wise words 💯
  • Options

What do you get out of posting this stuff. Also there is no need of regretting your choices in the game. Whats done is done just have fun, you knew you will when you did it. Its your account. You come out here as if you have committed a crime.

I post it this because I wanted to share who I ranked up thats all man. Love sharing my rank ups in the forums
  • Options

Why is Stryfe here?

Because he will be my next rank 3. DPX first now stryfe!!
  • Options
    rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    I give you my seal of approval.
  • Options
    edited June 2022
    Auce said:

Ghost12 said:

Why is Stryfe here?

Because he will be my next rank 3. DPX first now stryfe!!
    Going to want that dupe.
    True for shorter fights and AW definitely. But for act 6 since they buffed HP pools for whatever reason he might do well there hopefully

I have finished act 6 but after the nerfs its time to do 100%
  • Options

Awesome! 👍

My stryfe is going to r3 moment I get him awakened

Same here!!