**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Sq AI super reluctant to throw specials!!!

Gr8TonyStarkGr8TonyStark Posts: 861 ★★★
The ai of sq week2 just won't throw specials. I had to bait specials for more than half of the fight. Is it just me?

Comments

• Avi146Avi146 Posts: 313 ★★

The ai of sq week2 just won't throw specials. I had to bait specials for more than half of the fight. Is it just me?

Miles taunt
  • Gr8TonyStarkGr8TonyStark Posts: 861 ★★★
    Avi146 said:

Miles taunt
    No miles unfortunately brother
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,173 ★★★★★
    7714dtl said:

Reluctant to throw specials is all over the game right now and has been a problem for a long time

Agree. This is perhaps the most infuriating thing in the game for me. Maybe we can get a Purty Please button that would put a taunt on the defender? (Who am I kidding? That wouldn't work.)
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,060 ★★★★★
    It's everywhere not just SQ. It's been this way for several weeks ... and it's super frustrating.
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    They are even holding out on their l3 at times, yeah noticeable
    Difference last two weeks
  • SnaponstewySnaponstewy Posts: 51
    U want them to throw a soecial dash in bet the ai throws its special a milisecond before contact...lol
  • TheFlashy20TheFlashy20 Posts: 32
    Yeah I’ve experienced this problem too. Idk how we as players still experience the same problems for years and it doesn’t get fixed.
  • TerrodawgTerrodawg Posts: 9
    Would love a mastery where after a period u can taunt the opponent
  • GinjabredMonstaGinjabredMonsta Posts: 6,454 Guardian
    edited June 2022
    Speeds80 said:

They are even holding out on their l3 at times, yeah noticeable
    Difference last two weeks

Yeah this happened to me too in AQ or AW. Fought a hulk last week and he got to sp3 and didn't do a thing even though he had his sp3