**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Some advice please? Chavez all star side quest

RicitonRiciton Posts: 106
edited June 2022 in Strategy and Tips
Can anyone offer some advice? I'm trying to complete the science challenge on legendary difficulty of the side quest but I'm not having a fun time with it. I'm using Cap (iw), Ibom, torch, mr. F and she hulk. These are my most powerful science champs I have. Torch and she hulk are R1 6*, cap n ibom are r5 5* and mr. F is r4 5*. I'm finding it difficult to get my special before running out of charges.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    ShivacruxShivacrux Posts: 408 ★★★
    Riciton said:

Can anyone offer some advice? I'm trying to complete the science challenge on legendary difficulty of the side quest but I'm not having a fun time with it. I'm using Cap (iw), Ibom, torch, mr. F and she hulk. These are my most powerful science champs I have. Torch and she hulk are R1 6*, cap n ibom are r5 5* and mr. F is r4 5*. I'm finding it difficult to get my special before running out of charges.

You can always use Wiccan striker before launching special to get some power back
  • Options
    BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,587 ★★★★★
    Parry to build up special bars if you need to. I’d go right and/or consider the full F4 team as it’s really good for this one quest. MrF can clear either side of the map with it. Just be sure to use his prefights. I’d bring SheHulk or CapIW as a 5the to deal with the footloose node on the boss.
  • Options
    Maybe I'll try the right side because Yondu always bleeds me when he hits my block and it absolutely rinses my health. I'd go with she hulk for the power sting synergy with mr. F. Thank you for the advice, I'll have another go with all fantastic 4 champs.
  • Options
    BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,587 ★★★★★
    Thing is good for Yondu if you got him ranked
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,219 ★★★★★
    Try this combo with any champ.

Parry mll dash back
    Parry ml dash back
    Parry heavy
    Parry ml
    SP1

Repeat
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,967 ★★★★★
    Definitely go for the right side with the science objective
  • Options
    kurogami24kurogami24 Posts: 12
    R3 that torch lol
  • Options
    Thanks for all the advice. Fantastic 4 team did it and yeah the right side was definitely more manageable.
  • Options
    LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,362 ★★★★★

Try this combo with any champ.

Parry mll dash back
    Parry ml dash back
    Parry heavy
    Parry ml
    SP1

Repeat

Perfect!