**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Diablo without MD or Moleman without Deep Wounds?

PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
edited June 2022 in Strategy and Tips
I run suicides

With suicides, you can only run deep wounds or MD, but not both.

I’m torn between r4ing KP or MM because MM benefits more from suicides whereas KP sp1 is better than the sp2 for most of the time , since it gives less attack rating and DAAR. So you end up losing more health from recoil, but the r4 can potentially end fights faster with higher attack and more health (for health loss from liquid courage/double edge)

Moleman shreds with suicides and takes off so much health before recoil even makes a difference, but he benefits a ton from max deep wounds.

But if I max deep wounds, I can’t fit points into MD for diablo, who’s also very good with suicides.

Diablo without MD or Moleman without Deep Wounds? 35 votes

Drop DW and go Diablo / MD (you can just r4 KP over MM)
37%
TerraSceptilemaniacpseudosaneRockypantherxThoye3MCOCHazzaBe_SomebodyLpooSaquongoatYodabolt21UltragamerShivacruxAxew 13 votes
Drop MD and go Moleman
40%
The_ChumpWine_LoverReignkingTWXguard77Zeuszero0casual0Gr8TonyStarkBar1000Lbravo184Ace2319Wasy1willrun4adonutGrassKnucklesN0mad 14 votes
Drop DW and go Diablo/MD but still r4 MM
22%
blackdragonightCap366Karatemike415Maratox30ishgazbeaFórgeUnknownMessage 8 votes
Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• Ace2319Ace2319 Posts: 619 ★★★
    Drop MD and go Moleman
    I’d still take Diablo up
  • SaquongoatSaquongoat Posts: 133 ★★
    Drop DW and go Diablo / MD (you can just r4 KP over MM)
    Diablo is spectacular, and where kingpin+Diablo is a devastating synergy duo, moleman actually makes Diablo worse. Diablo Diablo Diablo
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★

Mole Man doesn't need Deep Wounds and Diablo doesn't need Mystic Dispersion 🤷🏻‍♂️
    Plus, you could always change them at any time.

Diablo sees a larger benefit than Mole from the specific mastery set up in this scenario though.

@Karatemike415 yeah that’s true, but you’d have to spend a lot of units each time. Still praying kabam makes mastery changes free some day.

So you think with suicides, moleman is worth r4 more than KP even if you’re not running DW?
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,533 ★★★★★
    Drop MD and go Moleman
    Moleman is awesome so whatever that option is
  • Saint_Mart74Saint_Mart74 Posts: 84
    Max out despair mastery. Bleed and poison benefit greatly from it.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    @Polygon I am running full suicides right now with 3 points in MD and 3 points in DW. Happy to post my masteries if you like, but you can run both.
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★

@Polygon I am running full suicides right now with 3 points in MD and 3 points in DW. Happy to post my masteries if you like, but you can run both.

@LeNoirFaineant Yeah sure. I assume you have to remove points from things like despair and other valuable offense tree items though
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Polygon said:

@LeNoirFaineant Yeah sure. I assume you have to remove points from things like despair and other valuable offense tree items though
    No question. You can't have everything. But I like this setup if you want to run suicides and have mystic d and deep wounds.