**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Stuns wearing off too quickly?

Anyone else have champs shaking off a stun way faster than normal? It's like masteries have been disabled because they'll be stunned. but before you have a chance to hit they cut you off and hit you instead. This is against opponents who do not shrug off stun times.

Comments

• Options
    ChampZ2ChampZ2 Posts: 27
    Your opponent may have max limber
  • Options
    Jeal79Jeal79 Posts: 443 ★★★

Anyone else have champs shaking off a stun way faster than normal? It's like masteries have been disabled because they'll be stunned. but before you have a chance to hit they cut you off and hit you instead. This is against opponents who do not shrug off stun times.

Gotta say... I've noticed this too. Feels like the Limber mastery has been cranked (or stupify is busted).
    Fought max Limber champs lots of times in wars and in arena but recently it definitely feels like there's less time than previous.
  • Options
    RockCity333RockCity333 Posts: 122
    ChampZ2 said:

Your opponent may have max limber

it's fights against opponents on game modes I had done many times before. No new variables. And it wasn't AQ modifier either because I had 0% stun reduction locked in.