**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Does EoP anger launch immediately after denial of ends?

SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
Want to know if I should grind out some revives

Comments

• SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Thanks
  • Krishna24Krishna24 Posts: 380 ★★★
    _Sham_ said:

Lovejoy72 said:

_Sham_ said:

And where would you do that ? 3.2.6 no more giving any revives or refills. Did 7 runs and wasted 3 refills to get 0 revives and only small energy. They nerfed 3.2.6 to ground
    I’ve been running it today without a single miss? Not denying you’ve had a bad day with it, but my experience has been very different.
    i tried it last week with same result. It's wierd that i get nothing, I use to farm my revives in there but I can't no more. Don't know why.
    maybe you exhausted your renewable resources aswell, lol
  • MR_61088MR_61088 Posts: 195 ★★
    _Sham_ said:

And where would you do that ? 3.2.6 no more giving any revives or refills. Did 7 runs and wasted 3 refills to get 0 revives and only small energy. They nerfed 3.2.6 to ground
    I stacked up around 70-80 revs for an abyss run there over 2 weeks
    My abyss run was last week, so i had no issues there.

• K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    As someone mentioned, 1 Week break. So you can start grinding after your normal daily reset on Wednesday assuming you have a full stash already.
  • GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,923 ★★★★★
    Welp
  • TrubluMateTrubluMate Posts: 367 ★★★
    I’m prepping for another abyss run.
    I ground out 57 l1 revives the last 3 days from 3.2.6. It still works! I even got the rare l2 and 10 unit drop from completing it.
    Now I have to grind out health pots too 😫