**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who to awaken with 6* generic

Cap366Cap366 Posts: 130
edited June 2022 in Strategy and Tips

I 100% act 7 just preparing for new content. Do still have to go back and 100% act 6 and the variants though. I also do battlegrounds, or I try to at least These are the champs I just need duped on.

Who to awaken with 6* generic 34 votes

Doom
14%
causticDraconic_12CyrillFromTulaZAHIDMALIK1588HamoBlamo51 5 votes
Peni
0%
Kingpin
17%
Malreck04Akkarin23kurogami24ILLUSION8VendemiaireBarri8 6 votes
King groot
14%
TerraRockypantherxAvi146willrun4adonutUnknownMessage 5 votes
Mr fantastic
2%
Suros_moon 1 vote
Aegon
29%
UnsilentReferenceKrishna24LordValekRenaxqqGogi30ishJJJmJJJBar1000999ozz 10 votes
Mojo
0%
Prof x
8%
Gr8TonyStarkMatthew950Oddkinsons7 3 votes
Joe fixit
2%
0casual0 1 vote
Other(please specify in comments)
8%
pseudosaneCederbigzakinnit 3 votes
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Kingpin
    Doom doesn't really need it unless you're going for that big fat prestige. Among all of these champs, Kingpin and King Groot benefits the most once awakened and both champs are MVP in battlegrounds.

But keep in mind, it's a generic, unless you're not waiting for the big champs that need it like Ghost, Nick, or Herc, then I'll use it.
  • Options
    Avi146Avi146 Posts: 313 ★★
    King groot
    King Groot or save
  • Options

Doom doesn't really need it unless you're going for that big fat prestige. Among all of these champs, Kingpin and King Groot benefits the most once awakened and both champs are MVP in battlegrounds.

But keep in mind, it's a generic, unless you're not waiting for the big champs that need it like Ghost, Nick, or Herc, then I'll use it.

I guess I should’ve stated, I already have nf, herc, and kitty duped and ranked uped. So I didn’t really have a use saving it other than maybe ghost.
  • Options
    VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Kingpin
    Cap366 said:

I guess I should’ve stated, I already have nf, herc, and kitty duped and ranked uped. So I didn’t really have a use saving it other than maybe ghost.
    I see, then it wouldn't hurt to awaken Kingpin or King Groot.
  • Options
    Other(please specify in comments)
    None of them need awakening. I d continue holding.
    What r4 gem did you get?
  • Options

None of them need awakening. I d continue holding.
    What r4 gem did you get?

I got skill and used it on nick fury