**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

EOP Week 5 pain

ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,140 ★★★★★
edited June 2022 in General Discussion
I understand that EOP week 5 is supposed to be a hard challenge and the culmination of all the previous weeks in one path is a real challenge…. But losing fights because the controls suck is enough to make me just quit the game. I have no problem dumping revives because I’m messing up but dumping revives because I’m trying to move as quickly as the jacked up AI but the game refuses to keep up with the inputs I’m trying to execute is beyond frustrating.

I feel like an idiot still playing this game…. Sad

Comments

• Charlie21540Charlie21540 Posts: 929 ★★★★
    I know it is quite annoying. Luckily the most annoying part of EOP was the first fight so i was able to restart the fight like 20 times til i got a crossbones that didnt just sit in the corner and hold block the majority of the fight.

I did end up losing a couple revives though. 1 to Ikaris cause my champ randomly dashed at him, and the other to Dormammu, for the same reason. The random dash attacks are the most consistent problem i currently have. Alot of them after an sp3 too.
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    Chovner said:

I understand that EOP week 5 is supposed to be a hard challenge and the culmination of all the previous weeks in one path is a real challenge…. But losing fights because the controls suck is enough to make me just quit the game. I have no problem dumping revives because I’m messing up but dumping revives because I’m trying to move as quickly as the jacked up AI but the game refuses to keep up with the inputs I’m trying to execute is beyond frustrating.

I feel like an idiot still playing this game…. Sad

This was the main point I tried to get across to them in the survey, no less. Glad I'm not alone there.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,184 ★★★★★
    I skip content that is not fun.
  • RedBirdIsSmartRedBirdIsSmart Posts: 97
    I already beat it so I dont have any input issues in EOP.