**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Urgent help

ZAHIDMALIK1588ZAHIDMALIK1588 Posts: 616 ★★
edited June 2022 in Strategy and Tips
Who would you choose from this nexus??
nexus. Pushing for TB

Urgent help 38 votes

5* Omega sentinel
50%
DrownedGodMattDRKsolopoloDRTOLuke9523Xhaka3377ReignkingTWSoyheyor123DracarusGr8TonyStarkWayWorn2525The_HoTUBarri8willrun4adonutDark_hoodsVance2_jrChiefhobPowerOfACandlebigzakinnit 19 votes
6* Punisher 2099
50%
Uncle_Fatty_247SpielernameAanthopseudosanepeterrrRockypantherxILLUSION8NockoErcarretGardoshRenaxqq0casual0Yodabolt21mattyben2713579rebel_wheatmannProtogenoiUnknownMessageEdisonLaw 19 votes

Comments

• RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    Prolly the 6* is better in the long run, but if you really want OS she isn’t bad either
  • ZAHIDMALIK1588ZAHIDMALIK1588 Posts: 616 ★★
    My current Tech roster has 6* R2 Ultron, 5* R5 Nimrod and 6* R1 Nebula
    Riptide said:

Prolly the 6* is better in the long run, but if you really want OS she isn’t bad either

Who would you pick if you were at 6.2 and pushing for TB?
    Still can't decide
    I don't do arena. Besides, I like her, I do have 5* r5 Nimrod for mutants. I know 5* are not as valuable recently, but my roster is not stacked with good champs and there is very less chance to pull her any time soon. I only wonder if P2099 is useful in act 6 for TB push, I mean is there a node where he is the best option. At least I can r5 OS and she can put in some work. There is no way I can r2 P2099 any time soon. That's why I am confused. Thanks for help
  • Dark_hoodsDark_hoods Posts: 157 ★★
    5* Omega sentinel
    they are in 6.2, 5 stars are still definitely valuable for him and they are even still valuable to me and i am thronebreaker with a rank 4 six star, personally id go omega sentinel
  • Vance2_jrVance2_jr Posts: 703 ★★★
    5* Omega sentinel
    6*s are almost always more valuable than 5*s. This is a case of almost. I have a lot of 5*r5s that use waaaaay more than my 6* punisher 2099 (even in 7.1.1 and beyond) who has thus far not even received any iso from me. Plus OS is OP.
    Thank you guys, that really helped me decide. Went with Omega Sentinel. I like the utility she offers
    Nocko said:

Is Omega Sentinel in the basic pool now too?

No, I found her from the weekly offer cavs, the one with Kamala Khan I guess
  • SpielernameSpielername Posts: 132
    6* Punisher 2099
    Take Punisher. Have him at r3 since quite a while and he‘s definitely underrated and a beast. His powercontrol is also easily overlooked
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,739 ★★★★★
    6* Punisher 2099
    Nocko said:

Nocko said:

Is Omega Sentinel in the basic pool now too?

No, I found her from the weekly offer cavs, the one with Kamala Khan I guess
    This is a dumb question but it appears I don’t understand how the basic pool works lol

If omega sentinel is available with the cav offers
    Does that mean she’s in the pool for the class nexus for next week?

Is the basic pool only basic crystals and any other crystal has all available champs?
    It works kind of like this:

1) The champion is released and is available in paid-for cavs/offers.
    2) The champion goes into the featured 6* crystal.
    3) The champion is fully released into the wild to pick up through basic crystals (or Nexus ones).

We're currently in the first phase for Omega Sentinel. She's available in cavs you can buy with units and money, but she hasn't yet been in the featured 6* crystal. She'll land there when the next switch happens in about a month. After that, it'll take a while yet before she's fully introduced to the game.

So no, unfortunately you won't be able to pick her up from the Class Nexus next week. Unless you maybe wait a couple of months opening it, giving her a chance to land in the game properly.

Take Punisher. Have him at r3 since quite a while and he‘s definitely underrated and a beast. His powercontrol is also easily overlooked

I appreciate that mate, I was well aware of that, that's exactly why I was confused, currently, I am at 6.2 and it takes me months to open a 6* crystal let alone taking any champ to r3, I have 21 6* champs now and top champs are; Doom, Ultron, Knull, Venom, Switch, Nebula, BWDO, AA, Domino, cable, sunspot, Mr Fantastic. I currently, am focusing on the champs which are useful to clear act 6 because now it is easy to awaken them and sig them up. It took me hours to decide which one to pick :lol: right now I am just looking for counters for certain match ups and nodes. I respect P2099. I have seen videos about how valuable he is. I do appreciate the comment