Karina forgot to include boosts, potions, revives, and units

Saint_Mart74Saint_Mart74 Member Posts: 84
edited June 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
Dear @KabamJax how come boosts, potions, revives, and units were not included in yesterday's compensation package? These are items which we spent most. Including a 5* nexus and gold was a waste. When Input issues cause our champs to lose throughout the battlerealm, these are the items we rely on most. This was a missed opportunity which Kabam can make up for. 🤔
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Rohit_316Rohit_316 Member Posts: 3,415 ★★★★★
    Should have been a 6* random AG instead of 5* nexus crystal in TB package.
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,773 ★★★★★
    Units will never come in comp.
    But where boosts ?
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Member Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Why are we still complaining about the comp package. I don’t remember the last time units were included in a comp pack; if ever. I’ve been playing since Jan of 2016. The million loyalty is almost as good as units when it comes to potions and revives. The glory also helps with that.

Your complaining isn’t going to make kabam say “oh the OP complained let send more!”
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Member Posts: 7,416 ★★★★★
    They gave us revives and potions regularly over the year.

Units would have been nice.
  • The_man001The_man001 Member Posts: 624 ★★★
    edited June 2022

Why are we still complaining about the comp package. I don’t remember the last time units were included in a comp pack; if ever. I’ve been playing since Jan of 2016. The million loyalty is almost as good as units when it comes to potions and revives. The glory also helps with that.

Your complaining isn’t going to make kabam say “oh the OP complained let send more!”

Comparing loyalty and glory's worth as much that of units' is pathetic man
  • CaptainaidenCaptainaiden Member Posts: 1,035 ★★★★
    Be thankful people
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Member Posts: 3,110 ★★★★★
    edited June 2022

We get it in our monthly calendar and in past summoner appreciation calendars.

But that has nothing to do with compensation. Those are pre-arranged gifts without any conditions besides locking in every day.

The only time we've ever received units for compensation was when they took away the original gifting badge that came with Tony Stark's briefcase as well as the time we were locked out of the 22 hours solo event.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,498 ★★★★★

But that has nothing to do with compensation. Those are pre-arranged gifts without any conditions besides locking in every day.

The only time we've ever received units for compensation was when they took away the original gifting badge that came with Tony Stark's briefcase as well as the time we were locked out of the 22 hours solo event.
    I believe they were given with Mastery changes as well, if memory serves, but yes.
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Member Posts: 3,110 ★★★★★

I believe they were given with Mastery changes as well, if memory serves, but yes.
    I remember the Mastery cores getting included in on that compensation but I don't remember units but perhaps