**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Finally reached lvl 60 and here is my second r3

DoosraDoosra Posts: 359 ★★★

Comments

• Options
    Saint_Mart74Saint_Mart74 Posts: 84
    I'm more impressed by you becoming TB before reaching level 60. You must be good at this game. Congrats on your progression and more to come.
  • Options
    ShivacruxShivacrux Posts: 408 ★★★
    edited June 2022

I'm more impressed by you becoming TB before reaching level 60. You must be good at this game. Congrats on your progression and more to come.

They've done well but its actually harder to level up to 60 from the start than get Thronebreaker.
    Yep
  • Options

I ve became thronebreaker at lvl 58 after completing act7, even after exploring act1-5 before the paths were shortened, so it took me 1.5 months to get another two levels
  • Options
    RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    Doosra said:

I ve became thronebreaker at lvl 58 after completing act7, even after exploring act1-5 before the paths were shortened, so it took me 1.5 months to get another two levels

Same lol

I have 2 R3s one from comp and one from act 7, and am still not L60. I’m really close now though
  • Options
    jbxotiicjbxotiic Posts: 145
    Doosra said:

it took 1.5 months? I'm trying to grind to level 60 so I can r3 mags after eop. Running act 4 with xp boosts trying to hit it as soon as possible
  • Options
    dangarang122dangarang122 Posts: 416 ★★★
    Did you buy Sigil to get the first rank 3?
  • Options
    RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★

Or Completed act 7 would work to

• Options
    J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 865 ★★★★
    Doosra said:

And Kabam continues to buff champs for newer player because they’re available as 2 stars. Over here someone is onto their second r3 before even reaching level 60. Excellent analysis and foresight Kabam!
  • Options

Act 7 completion
  • Options
    J0eySn0w said:

Doosra said:

And Kabam continues to buff champs for newer player because they’re available as 2 stars. Over here someone is onto their second r3 before even reaching level 60. Excellent analysis and foresight Kabam!
    I have been told if you explore act 4 and act5 you will get lvl 60 , I explored them with boosts on, and it was still not enough
  • Options
    edited June 2022

Actually I didn't go to act 4 and 5 after 100% exploring them, I kept on completing few paths here and there in act 7 , so that took me extra time, I didn't have any motivation to do act 4 just for xp,

• Options
    Riptide said:

Doosra said:

Same lol

I have 2 R3s one from comp and one from act 7, and am still not L60. I’m really close now though
    I recently pulled ht and doom from season and "care package", and I will use my rank up gem on one of them, i