**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

My Carina’s Challengers plans

SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,635 ★★★★★
edited June 2022 in General Discussion
So, as I plan my next rank ups, I’m also trying to plan out my Carina’s challengers lineup and which path I should take.
Here is the team I am leaning towards, but then also the rest of my options.

Several things to note:
- I have already taken the 3/1 Abyss path that hits Luke Cage, Havok, then Cyclops, and I would prefer to take another route.
- I have an AG for Science and Mystic. I would prefer to save the science for Quicksilver, but wouldn’t mind using the Mystic on Diablo.
- I can rank/sig them up more, but just assume each will be at max rank as needed.
- I don’t run suicides typically, but I can turn them on for this challenge as needed, and I don’t care about prestige.
- Use the path numbers displayed on this map (shown below). There are several different ones floating about and this might make things easier.
-

Comments

• Options
    LorddrewLorddrew Posts: 297 ★★
    I am following this thread, I know the grind mcoc YT did path 3 for this challenge. I personally will wait with input issues tho, I did khamala khan challenge before it whent away and instantly regret it. I used 200% more resources on the champion then I had to
  • Options
    SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 935 ★★★
    i was thinking about taking the yellow line, since i havent touched Abyss yet, but not sure who to bring as well, im thinking about bringing

6* R3 G99
    5* R5 Starlord
    5* R5 Void

and prob 2 more, but not sure who are the best... why u bringing Shang Chi? dont know much about him
  • Options
    SuelGames said:

i was thinking about taking the yellow line, since i havent touched Abyss yet, but not sure who to bring as well, im thinking about bringing

6* R3 G99
    5* R5 Starlord
    5* R5 Void

and prob 2 more, but not sure who are the best... why u bringing Shang Chi? dont know much about him

He has really high damage, can do well in problem fights like the Collector and Luke Cage, and I already have him at R3.
  • Options
    i did the 3/1 split with
    r3 shang
    r5void
    r5 shehulk
    r5 falcon
    r3 diablo

That team was really good.
  • Options
    SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 935 ★★★

SuelGames said:

6* R3 G99
    5* R5 Starlord
    5* R5 Void

He has really high damage, can do well in problem fights like the Collector and Luke Cage, and I already have him at R3.
    does he need dupe?
  • Options
    SuelGames said:

SuelGames said:

6* R3 G99
    5* R5 Starlord
    5* R5 Void

does he need dupe?
    Dupe doesn’t really add any utility, just more damage. Need? No. Does it help a lot? Yep.
  • Options
    Feel like I never really got advice for this, anyone else have anything helpful? Considering either doing a 1/3 split to make up for my mutant dominion run or just hitting path 5.
  • Options
    UvoginUvogin Posts: 345 ★★★
    Don't know about path 5 for this challenge, some fights will be iffy with that team like gulk or rags or mephisto.
    If it's any help I did the 3/1 split with
    R5 void, R5 she hulk, R5 mole man, R5 falcon and r3 diablo (unduped).
    Went extremely well till the collector.
  • Options
    3/1 split is safer, this challenge really sucks. worst of the lot.
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    I'm waiting for Shang. I have everyone else
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,661 Guardian
    I honestly don't see why 1/3 split would be hard for this challenge. Diablo can destroy that CMM by hitting into her block. The biggest challenge would probably be that red skull, but even then, using Swedeahs cheese with Shang chi, you can have his damage reduction gone forever by stun locking him.

I don't remember if bishop had anything that would make him difficult though.