**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Was Act 6 100% worth it (3400 units for GM), or would I have gotten better stuff during July 4th?

willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,141 ★★★★★
edited June 2022 in General Discussion
I just competed Act 6 100%. The energy nerf made it possible, along with all of those free energy refills. But I really hated the LIABILITY node. Anyways, with July 4th just a few days away, did I use my units wisely, or do you think I could have gotten something better for my units? I still have 4600 and 1 mil BC. Here are my rewards.

Also, who should I use my tech awakening gem on: Vulture, Kang from Xmas GGC as I wouldn’t spend on todays offer (he’d go to sig 200 with generics and tech and be my next 2nd r4 whenever that is) or someone else?

Also, mad props to everyone who did it before the nerf, and before the nerfed-nerf.

Was Act 6 100% worth it (3400 units for GM), or would I have gotten better stuff during July 4th? 91 votes

Yes it was.
38%
zuffySceptilemaniacScreaminghawkyuwMysterioSCP1504GoDlyZorAkkarin23psp742TimeGenesisILLUSION8MauledIronGladiator2230ishScarlet1Avi146Gr8TonyStarkPupkacScarcity27Lorddrew 35 votes
No it wasn’t.
49%
GamerSpity68fmussapKingnaesMoosetiptronicSnurrisanggafkRookiieWine_Lover_Sham_SbkruebBugmat78No_oneukOGAvengerHera1d_of_Ga1actusChampSlayerBAStrongliving_legend_1GarrettNNimor 45 votes
Yes it was because now you can awaken Vulture or Kang, the two best OP awakened abilities in the game.
12%
MattDRKCassyBrokenEtherionGodWhoDaPooCharlie21540SkyLord7000Hrishikesh713Draconic_12Lemon_Man44ElMelloi 11 votes

Comments

• Wozzle007Wozzle007 Posts: 932 ★★★★★
    Irrespective of what you got from the rewards it’s worth just to see 100% for Act 6 when you play the game. There’s gonna be RNG in the 4th July deal that’s will might suck so good for you for completing it.
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,141 ★★★★★
    Normax_X said:

am I getting this right ? u spent 3400 units on the grandmaster?

Yes, total for all five remaking paths (everyone except cosmic).
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★

@Normax_X said:

am I getting this right ? u spent 3400 units on the grandmaster?

I think it was multiple runs as he 100% Act 6.

Still a lot. Took me 700 for my completion run then less than five revives per run for exploration. Maybe they threw units at the fight instead of doing prompts.
  • RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,066 ★★★★★
    Congrats mate!

I wouldn’t rank up Kang or vulture imo

Also, Venompool is really fun to play 😀
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,141 ★★★★★
    Riptide said:

Congrats mate!

If I had to start an account from scratch, Vulture would be my second r3 behind only Fury. I think he's that useful. Venompool is fun to play so I'm glad I got that dupe. He was also my unit saver for 100% 7.3 Kang.
  • CederCeder Posts: 668 ★★★
    Yes it was.

I just competed Act 6 100%. The energy nerf made it possible, along with all of those free energy refills. But I really hated the LIABILITY node. Anyways, with July 4th just a few days away, did I use my units wisely, or do you think I could have gotten something better for my units? I still have 4600 and 1 mil BC. Here are my rewards.

Also, who should I use my tech awakening gem on: Vulture, Kang from Xmas GGC as I wouldn’t spend on todays offer (he’d go to sig 200 with generics and tech and be my next 2nd r4 whenever that is) or someone else?

Also, mad props to everyone who did it before the nerf, and before the nerfed-nerf.

It would be worth it if you didn't spend that many units on gm??? How did you die so much
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Riptide said:

Congrats mate!

Vulture's Siphon Burn absolutely wreaks sooo many fights, works especially well in Battlegrounds. My only regret is not ranking him sooner
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

Riptide said:

Congrats mate!

Vulture's Siphon Burn absolutely wreaks sooo many fights, works especially well in Battlegrounds. My only regret is not ranking him sooner
    Don't use the AG on him though, it's not that worth it...
  • CederCeder Posts: 668 ★★★
    Yes it was.

Ceder said:

It would be worth it if you didn't spend that many units on gm??? How did you die so much
    Considering my first clear of GM was 2200 units, I'd say 3400 for 5 times is pretty good. Also, the liability node kept killing me with my parry and dex issues.
    I mean this nicely but huh???
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    edited June 2022
    Tbh that was probably a bad decision, in part because July 4 and EoP could’ve given you more champs and resources to do it cheaper in a month or two. I don’t know how your roster looks but wouldn’t 5 more rank 3’s have saved you some potions and revives?
  • AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    I think 3400 units is too much but it's for 100% & not just completion so it's fine
    Also u probably wouldn't have got the same value for 3400 units bcoz 4/7 offers are pretty expensive, but those 3400 could've been ur extra stash to buy those expensive 10k-15k unit offers if u have that kind of unit stash
    If not then it's good u went for Act 6 bcoz u probably wouldn't have got anything for 3400
    The good offers usually start from 5k-10k units