Quick feedback on Cav EQ

WfpkstevezillaWfpkstevezilla Member Posts: 121 ★★
I am a player who has taken a break from the game for many reasons already talked about at length in the forums. I haven't played Cav EQ in probably 3 or 4 months. It took too much time investment for it to be worth it at the time. This month I took some time off work and thought I'd putz around mcoc a bit more this week. Cav EQ was clear sailing for the most part until the Merc and guardians of the galaxy quest. Admittedly the TAGtical system is tedious when finding champs to use but it does change team comps a bit which was fun. Getting to the fun is the real issue with the system at the moment. Back on topic, the nodes for 3.1 in EQ are a miserable experience to me. Not one ounce of joy was had playing these paths that also happen to include bleed immunes? What is with that? As someone who has played a long time, lost interest, and then returns to what is honestly the worst Cav EQ I've played in recent and extended memory; that is a heck of way to drive me and maybe others back to not playing regularly. Messing with a core concept of the game with the Obstinate Charge is cool for a fight or a few. 36 fights? No thanks. I've already explored the first four chapters so I'll muscle with the extra time I have, but it definitely leaves a bad taste.

Anyway that's my disgruntled paragraph. It's just an opinion and I'm entitled to it just as you are to disagree with it.

Comments

• Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Member Posts: 7,416 ★★★★★
    There have been a few posts about that chapter.
  • K00shMaanK00shMaan Member Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    Kabam did admit that the bleed immunes were not intentional and hope to not make a mistake like that again.
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Member Posts: 2,592 ★★★★★
    Jax - You truly are appreciated! Thank you so much for what seems like 100% more frequent and better communication over the past few weeks.
  • WfpkstevezillaWfpkstevezilla Member Posts: 121 ★★
    edited June 2022
    It's good to see it being addressed on the back end at least. Conversations about adjusting the rewards are definitely welcome. Currently if you have to choose between EQ or the monthly side quest due to time constraints the choice is usually a no brainer to go with the side quest. Hopefully EQ rewards are bumped up or the number paths in the later quests reduced a bit. It gets particularly grindy up there.

• SandeepSSandeepS Member Posts: 1,241 ★★★★
    May be an unpopular opinion but here goes...

I initially hated the quest and used revives to just get the completion done. Was going to make a similar post to yours. I then spent some time trying out different options and practicing the difficult fights then once I got the hang of it, I got through it a lot easier. I didnt even mind the bleed immune on the bleed benefit node. I for one was glad I was challenged and felt accomplishment when I got the 100%. The rewards could have been better though.

Even the side quest, good difficulty, zero cost and decent rewards for the effort.

All in all I think the month was a win for the team.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Member, Guardian Posts: 19,359 Guardian
    Kabam Jax said:

It's good to see it being addressed on the back end at least. Conversations about adjusting the rewards are definitely welcome. Currently if you have to choose between EQ or the monthly side quest due to time constraints the choice is usually a no brainer to go with the side quest. Hopefully EQ rewards are bumped up or the number paths in the later quests reduced a bit. It gets particularly grindy up there.

There have been ongoing conversations about adjusting the EQ rewards for a few different summoner titles.
    Can't wait to get that Invisible DNA reward buff.
  • TheCipeTheCipe Member Posts: 29
    I just finished exploring cavalier EQ yesterday, and I found 3.1 to be the least fun as well in terms of having to re-parry as well. 3.2 was like a breeze after 3.1. I hope that node gets taken out of rotation for monthly quests.
  • TheLightBringerTheLightBringer Member Posts: 453 ★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

There have been ongoing conversations about adjusting the EQ rewards for a few different summoner titles.

I may have information to share on that soon...
    Maybe new difficultly? Or maybe upgrade to Cav EQ rewards. Honestly I hope both will happen :D
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Member Posts: 2,147 ★★★★
    If I did not have 3/45 and 5/65 apoc to do that chapter, I'd possibly not have done it.

Horrible node combo.
  • Kabam JaxKabam Jax Member, Moderator Posts: 1,718 ★★★★★

Kabam Jax said:

Maybe new difficultly? Or maybe upgrade to Cav EQ rewards. Honestly I hope both will happen :D
    See what we did here...? :)
  • TheLightBringerTheLightBringer Member Posts: 453 ★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Kabam Jax said:

See what we did here...? :)
    Why everything in game keeps getting better and better since you've arrived, I even got a 6* herc from the compensation nexus. Man you're such a blessing :D
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Member Posts: 1,690 ★★★★
    This is why I don’t do cav eq most of the time
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Member Posts: 1,690 ★★★★

This is why I don’t do cav eq most of the time

Update: I was apparently out of the loop and only just now saw the new update to rewards. Looks like I might be doing it in July