**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I have a tier 5 mutant catalyst who should I use it on?

SonofdathomirSonofdathomir Posts: 107
edited June 2022 in Strategy and Tips
I am having a hard time deciding which champ I should use my tier 5 on and would like some help deciding. It should be noted that I have apocalypse r3 6*. Part of me wants to wait for red mags or toad but that could potentially take forever.
My r3 6*s are

Apocalypse
Doom
Doc ock
Void.

Which champ should I take up to r3 or should I wait for a better champ?

*Also my auto correct is out of control by manor I meant namor

I have a tier 5 mutant catalyst who should I use it on? 25 votes

Domino(awakened)
20%
Ironman3000Yodabolt21SonofdathomirLBN1Ali0700 5 votes
Prof X(unawakened)
40%
1greatbeardMattDRKAckbar67Malreck04RockypantherxAmazing_Demon05Akkarin23NimorGr8TonyStarkScrubhan 10 votes
Psylocke(awakened)
0%
Colossus(unawakened)
4%
DrewDoggyDogg 1 vote
Storm(awakened)
8%
qm44Barri8 2 votes
Cable(unawakened)
24%
RenaxqqGogiSpecMLorddrewwillrun4adonutZAHIDMALIK1588 6 votes
Storm pyramid x(unawakened)
4%
Hector_1475 1 vote
Sunspot(unawakened
0%
Manor(unawakened)
0%
Wait for a better champ
0%

Comments

• Options
    edited June 2022
    Domino(awakened)

manor? oh you mean namor

(Shakes fist at sky)
    "Damn you auto correct!"
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Prof X(unawakened)
    He was my thronebreaker rank up, hasn’t disappointed yet. Only issue is that you can’t take more than a couple fights with recoil tree on.
  • Options
    Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,783 ★★★★★
    Storm pyramid x(unawakened)
    Everybody will vote for Cable, since you have Apocalypse. Which is a great choice, unless you want a champ that you can use by himself.

Storm X is probably the most underrated Mutant out there. She deserves R3 right out of the box, no awakening, no synergies. I have both her and Apocalypse at R3 and I have used Storm X considerably more. That should give you an idea. She also gets more fun with Apocalypse (without being Horseman).
  • Options
    LorddrewLorddrew Posts: 297 ★★
    Cable(unawakened)
    Cable is just insane with apoc, they ramp eachoter op imo one of the best synergy currently ingame, if you have a warlock cable will proc regen even more often!
  • Options
    Domino(awakened)
    Malreck04 said:

He was my thronebreaker rank up, hasn’t disappointed yet. Only issue is that you can’t take more than a couple fights with recoil tree on.

How often do you use prof x?
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Prof X(unawakened)

Malreck04 said:

How often do you use prof x?
    Almost always makes my team when I'm not running suicides. He's a great lane clearer. For act6 I round of sp2-sp2-sp2 is enough. For act 7 1 round of sp1s till 5-7 prowess then a couple of sp2s.