**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Advice for act 7 completion bundle

Hey guys! I'm aiming for Paragon and for now, I have the rank up gem from act 7 exploration and if I buy the bundle I'll have the second one. If the leaks for 4 of July are true, I'll be around 40k t3alpha shards from my goal. My question now, do you think I should by the bundle from act 7? I'm f2p player and staying at 30k units(and 2 mil bc) The only content left is exploration abyss and Carina challenges with lol/abyss. I would like to finish them, but I don't have the time.

Comments

• Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Considering you're looking at Paragon, yes, do it.
  • Malreck04 said:

Considering you're looking at Paragon, yes, do it.

Thats what I was thinking. Maybe I'm missing something but not sure why this would be a question gif you're trying to get paragon
  • GridarGridar Posts: 25
    Thx for feedback guys! I bought it.
  • smy168smy168 Posts: 206 ★★
    I'm really having a hard time gusging the value of Paragon right now, watching youtubes and twitters and it seems like the benefits don't outweigh the cost, I'm pretty close to Paragon as well but not sure if I would spend before July 4th deals...just my opinion.