**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Emergency Maintanence

Unscheduled maintanence has been killing us all in AQ. We be in battle or about to begin to take out a node and the game kicks us out. I know when I return my champion will be at half health. What a pain to begin this at 2:30 am and it is still going on at 0430 am taking time away from completion of AQ and taking health way

Comments

• mk_championsmk_champions Posts: 10
    Previously if the internet got disconnected from mobile data or if you are turning off the wifi, the game was showing the retry screen with message and if we connect again to the internet and clicking on the retry option it was connecting to the game. But after the new update 16.0, whenever we got disconnected to the internet and trying to reconnect its showing that same popup immediately. Tried like more then 10 times. Then kill the app and restart and it runs smoothly. This same scenario happened to me more then 3 times. Same type. Please make this possible to the users to reconnect if internet got disconnected by mistake for some reason. If you cannot reproduce the issue, i can provide video of this.
  • Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    Anybody else can’t connect?
  • themikithemiki Posts: 60
    Me. Thought I had wifi issue.. same problem on data36k6dmee953o.png
  • HygghuHygghu Posts: 145
    YUP AGAIN
  • Johan66777Johan66777 Posts: 17
    Same here.
  • EscoutsEscouts Posts: 428
    Same
  • SjanddsSjandds Posts: 117
    Yes
  • SuperChronaSuperChrona Posts: 296
    same here
  • I'm seeing the same
  • Same here since the updated freeze screen and multiples disconnections. Don't need to say more this company gets worse every updated . Idk how are they thinking their gonna make it till 2025 they should be happy to at least nake it one more year and that being nice

aobxzv53h56y.png
  • Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    Hey, that looks familiar.
  • Rip mcoc
  • nIHSEANnIHSEAN Posts: 67
    Same issue on android.
    I m at 4mil in blade arena
    I hope i can log in and get it to 4.8mil.
    Dont want to miss top10% rewards
  • Please check MY connection? MY connection is just fine. I can connect in any of a dozen other games. Guess I'll go play them instead....

RIP Valor
  • EbbtideEbbtide Posts: 292 ★★
    This happened as I used a small energy refill to help finish a Valor Quest before I slept. Now I won't finish it and lost the item.

This was my immediate thought when I read about the Valor Quests. They're random, yet require teammates to be on to finish them, and sadly require the game to be reliable. In this situation, many teammates are asleep now, and I think I was one of the few running it. Now it's likely 15 will not finish it and the player who earned it will miss out on their reward.

It would be best to scrap the randomness of it, and just allow it to run twice a day for 12 hours, while allowing teammates to build to a scale for it.
  • Omg after patch I have had to reboot 12 times already and now it won’t connect at all ,

Stop tell me to check my damn connections ... its your servers that a dying for overloading ... now were gonna lose streaks , AQ rounds and energy timers , any bonuses were running and your damned games messages insist its us .

This bites
  • Whenever I want start game it always show me msg of network error even my network is giving me finest speed.
  • Scratchmaster23Scratchmaster23 Posts: 165 ★★
    Unable to log in again to complete missions to earn the valor rewards, is there an emergency maintenance happening or something?
  • THIS IS HAPPENING TO A LOT OF PLAYERS .
    CONNECTION LOST . "LOOKS A THE SCREEN SHOT I'M ON FULL BARS AND STLL SAYS IT "

xh0sv648gqzr.png

• fabsgrassifabsgrassi Posts: 47
    Both iphone and android don't work. Shame
  • GD-DEV3LGD-DEV3L Posts: 75
    Lol I was in the middle of something kabam plug the server back in
  • Ashman91Ashman91 Posts: 4
    I was in the middle of a crystal spin when this happened, guess it’s bedtime...
This discussion has been closed.