**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

Emergency Maintanence

Comments

• Options
    Libralonix wrote: »
    Can any of the Mods from Kabam please give us an update on this issue. The game is down and I imagine like myself, many alliance are currently doing bounty missions which have limited timers. The odds of my alliance hitting ours now are slim to none. Kabam please update us

Too early at Kabam HQ. They're based in California. When the Android issue happened 6 moths or so ago, it was the same thing. It didn't get resolved until afternoon European time.
  • Options
    Bmf420Bmf420 Posts: 161
    Let the bugs begin!!!!#
  • Options
    Warlord5386Warlord5386 Posts: 245 ★★
    Would wish this problem to be rid with immediately with appropriate compensation
  • Options
    Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,176 ★★★
    og2t26jazwuv.jpg
  • Options
    Wow! New Update and 3 shutdowns in the first 24 hours. Color me surprised.
  • Options
    DELIRIOUSDELIRIOUS Posts: 22
    Always during the most inconvenient times.
  • Options
    WatdenWatden Posts: 54
    I’m playing the game rn so I don’t know the problem anymore,
  • Options
    Does anyone know if there is anything wrong with the contest today? I can’t login to my account from 11:30 to the time of this post. Can anyone help. I’m in South Africa and yes the connection is good otherwise I wouldn’t have been able to post this.
  • Options
    ViciousJViciousJ Posts: 256
    Must be our devices
  • Options
    SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,152 ★★★★★
    Maybe check all the other posts about this EXACT SAME THING before starting another damn thread
  • Options
    RowdyRoddyRowdyRoddy Posts: 16
    1xokdtnu6n2d.jpg
  • Options
    Dakine86Dakine86 Posts: 239
    Servers have been addressed. The hamster thanks you for your patience.j2e0rikizkb1.jpg
  • Options
    EGAPPEL5EGAPPEL5 Posts: 8
    Seems like this game is constantly updating as well, always log on and have to download some new material. Get it right the first time.
  • Options
    jp2835jp2835 Posts: 147
    Kab65cdfij5vmyl.png
    Kabam has to pay for this
  • Options
    WatdenWatden Posts: 54
    I spoke too soon, started a bounty mission and now I’m stuck in a loading loop.

Daddy mike please :(
  • Options
    Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    Back to the salt mines with you!
  • Options
    Dakine86Dakine86 Posts: 239
    Rogue42 wrote: »
    Back to the salt mines with you!

He prefers the water tower...
  • Options
    da hamsta got fed too much money and died from obesity it seems.
  • Options
    KingLotusKingLotus Posts: 78
    Really Kabam? I just spend 50€ on units so i can finish the new quest , and surprize again game down i hope you give back to every player the refile what we lost the boost the xpboost bicaz me one im tired to pay money for nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! With this new bounty mission i have found one TODAY 16 members they finish that quest and i got 0 rewards :) this is normal?
  • Options
    DraadyDraady Posts: 3
    Vo3oa7cf6idxvg.png
  • Options
    DraadyDraady Posts: 3
    Você acorda empolgado no feriado para jogar as novas missões e pontuar na arena, mas o jogo está em manutenção... Me ajudem, que sozinho eu não posso.
  • Options
    LibralonixLibralonix Posts: 229
    @Kabam Miike I apologise for tagging you in, but we need some response to this issue. Also, can you please put in place an out of hours moderator so that us non-US based members can have a reply within a reasonable time frame. Thank you
  • Options
    shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    I understand your frustration, especially resources & money wasted, not to mention our progress and time

This is NOT the first time, not the second time, not the third time ... this has happened way too many times ...

So now it is on all of us to stop spending on MCoC until we see improved quality of service
    once Kabam proved they can provide reliable server connection and improved game play, plus reasonable compensation for causing us trouble, I'm sure MCoC will win back many supports and we'll spend again
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    You have my word last month i spend over 500€ on the game Kabam can check it , but how im really angry bicaz i pay for nothing and in change i dont get compesation so TODAY whose my last payment in this game :)
  • Options
    Sorry for my bad english when im angry i cant write nothing well
  • Options
    jacksoojacksoo Posts: 24
    when the game will be back soon?
  • Options
    KDawg88KDawg88 Posts: 53
    KingLotus wrote: »
    You have my word last month i spend over 500€ on the game Kabam can check it , but how im really angry bicaz i pay for nothing and in change i dont get compesation so TODAY whose my last payment in this game :)

No one cares how much you spent. If you’re willing to dump that much money into this game then that’s on you.
  • Options
    We dont know , the Kabam sqad is sleeping
  • Options
    Nexus_UY_ScutiNexus_UY_Scuti Posts: 480 ★★
    Can't seem to login to the game.
This discussion has been closed.