**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Emergency Maintanence

Comments

• Options
    KingLotusKingLotus Posts: 78
    KDawg88 wrote: »
    KingLotus wrote: »
    You have my word last month i spend over 500€ on the game Kabam can check it , but how im really angry bicaz i pay for nothing and in change i dont get compesation so TODAY whose my last payment in this game :)

No one cares how much you spent. If you’re willing to dump that much money into this game then that’s on you.

Its about the game quality and If the game its not responding they need to give you back the things you lost .
  • Options
    Yagami9999Yagami9999 Posts: 137
    yeah, thought it was back, group chat chat ok, MOVE AQ, load.........game died again

This AQ is bad....almost 2hours gone.....and most alliances (mine included) play map 6 today
  • Options
    Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    I don’t think it was actually up long enough to say again.
  • Options
    Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    Only for about 90 minutes now.
  • Options
    I think we should stop buyng stuff from Kabam and delete the game then will pay attention to the game and be fair
  • Options
    H_B0MBH_B0MB Posts: 52
    I was able so squeeze in a fight before it went to **** again. SMH.
  • Options
    SmileySE19_SmileySE19_ Posts: 20
    Another maintenance u just did one and messed that one up what made me lose stuff get this one right and give the stuff back that we have all lost.
  • Options
    Found a pop up windows notification about an error and couldn't login an hour ago. And it's still happening. It's 5:58PM in Jakarta, or about 6:58 in New York time xhcn55ibpm3n.png
  • Options
    bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
    Maybe it will be fixed in 3 hours cause there is no one in KABAM HQ. It is 4am over there. Nobody is working overtime in the office
  • Options
    The contest has been down since the last hr and half. I have lost progress in the arena and my quest. I hope u compensate us with energy refills and shards etc. I might lose out on my Arena rank.
  • Options
    JerryrobinJerryrobin Posts: 0
    Can't able to login into game... Showing check your connection... But internet is working fine... Fix it kabam...
  • Options
    You and 10k people :) but this is life... They will give us Something big to hold on (compesation)😂
  • Options
    I hope you’re going to compensate for the time lost. You have all of these timed challenges and we can’t play them because of the emergency maintenance! Between the new valor and the AQ we are all losing out. Not fair and totally sucks. This update is a dump.
  • Options
    NatBornKillaNatBornKilla Posts: 68
    Frustration.....just pure frustration.
  • Options
    Scratchmaster23Scratchmaster23 Posts: 165 ★★
    Still cant login, been over 2hrs now 😣😒
  • Options
    SmileySE19_SmileySE19_ Posts: 20
    bloodyCain wrote: »
    Maybe it will be fixed in 3 hours cause there is no one in KABAM HQ. It is 4am over there. Nobody is working overtime in the office

I didnt even think of that what a joke 😔😤🙄 looks like its time for some Marvel Heros Omega 😁👌!!
  • Options
    DJRipsterDJRipster Posts: 169
    Been nearly two hours now... Needed to get my arena run in :(

Really poor performance today by game team :(
  • Options
    AlCapone2727AlCapone2727 Posts: 428 ★★
    Maybe if we buy all their terrible offers they'll finally have enough to buy TWO hamsters
  • Options
    MarkxMarkx Posts: 209
    edited November 2017
    alright guys we know what to do, PANIC, RAID THE STREETS, ASK FOR 29716901861818 UNITS AS COMPENSATION, SET FIRE TO EVERYTHING, YELL AS LOUDLY AS YOU CAN, MORE PANICKING, LOOT THINGS, MORE RIDICULOUS COMPENSATION REQUESTS, EVEN MORE PANICKING, AND MOST IMPORTANTLY MUCH MORE PANICKING
  • Options
    CarwishCarwish Posts: 51
    Have been unable to log in for last 45 minutes. Getting error of network issue, but everything else works fine. Another alliance member has reported the same problem.
  • Options
    NatBornKillaNatBornKilla Posts: 68
    edited November 2017
    There is about 30 post with people having the same issue, and you create a new one.....lol
  • Options
    FabiusBRFabiusBR Posts: 286 ★★★
    Another “emergency maintenance”. The changes to the game have been bad enough, but suffering through Netmarble’s incompetence on a continuing basis is maddening.
  • Options
    Kabam is being very silent on the topic of this "emergency maintenance" and the compensation they propose to offer, particularly with the 24hr solo event. How do you roll out an update without testing? Terrible, but not surprising.
  • Options
    ripper046ripper046 Posts: 24
    KABAM, you did it again !!!?

Not again. The maintenance is affecting the AQ again and I don't get it. My alliance is currently playing Map 4 quest and the game stopped working. Screwed the AQ, this is so wrong. This happens every time whenever a new update comes. I mean c'mon seriously, why to push an update without properly testing it.

I know everyone is facing the problem with the same issue. I request Kabam to fix the issue ASAP. Who's gonna pay for the loss of time, gold and Chips wasted in opening the quest. This is really annoying!!!.
  • Options
    ManishnehaManishneha Posts: 6
    emergency maintenance. our ally just found the special event and its goes under maintenance
  • Options
    FabiusBRFabiusBR Posts: 286 ★★★
    And since Netmarble bought the game they have pretty much eliminated compensation and other player benefits, such as potion sales, etc. They show no appreciation for their customers.
  • Options
    CarwishCarwish Posts: 51
    I first checked recent discussions, but nothing was posted...
  • Options
    Mwhitaker23Mwhitaker23 Posts: 332 ★★
    FabiusBR wrote: »
    And since Netmarble bought the game they have pretty much eliminated compensation and other player benefits, such as potion sales, etc. They show no appreciation for their customers.

they literally just had a awesome potion sale you fool lol
  • Options
    DarthpatoDarthpato Posts: 24
    Como se supone, terminaremos mapa 6 con esta actualizacion sabiendo que en dicho mapa cada minuto cuenta.
  • Options
    ZenioZenio Posts: 106
    Nope someone waited until others were gone then snuck in to take him home ..
This discussion has been closed.