**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Emergency Maintanence

Comments

• Bbrizee7147Bbrizee7147 Posts: 114
    I hear people saying your going to be giving out boosts? How the heck does that rectify your royal screw up costing many people their map 5 & 6 crystals! Honestly if I get some boost please come up with a way I can send it back - return to sender
  • Bmf420Bmf420 Posts: 161
    Well they claim to have beta testers but I'm beginning to doubt that. If they do have them they need new ones.
  • D_EYED_EYE Posts: 18
    Been trying to get on for hours. I lost rewards on skill advancement nearly closing now, and I won’t be able to do placement in war for my team. Furious!!
  • So nothing new with the game being down... but it seems its been down the whole morning WTF!!! I lost a fight due to this in the new valor missions and plus we only had 45 minutes to complete it and now we are screwed???

On top of that we get screwed with time lost in AQ, Arena etc... not everyone in my alliance is in the same time zone this isn't fair... oh and by the way thanks in advane for the free level 1 health pots tat you will give due to this...
  • ShevvelShevvel Posts: 179
    Again gone into maintenance.. at least I used up 3 aq energies.. lol..
  • LiquidButtLiquidButt Posts: 135
    Frosty wrote: »
    You'd think with maintenance that something would get fixed. Yet here we are

the definition of maintenance:
    1. the process of maintaining or preserving someone or something, or the state of being maintained.

the definition of repair:
    1.fix or mend (a thing suffering from damage or a fault).
  • CryptCrypt Posts: 51
    Game is still down
    Apache wrote: »
    System of a Down

with kabam its more like System of a Down Syndrome
  • Bbrizee7147Bbrizee7147 Posts: 114
    It came back up then went down 10 mins later
  • NukeNuke Posts: 67
    Is anyone Realt surprised? Every time.
  • ApacheApache Posts: 558 ★★
    I wonder if qa environment means something different to them
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    It's the third time in a day now.
  • AKTEKAKTEK Posts: 308 ★★
    I hate kabam..
    LiquidButt wrote: »
    Frosty wrote: »
    You'd think with maintenance that something would get fixed. Yet here we are

the definition of maintenance:
    1. the process of maintaining or preserving someone or something, or the state of being maintained.

the definition of repair:
    1.fix or mend (a thing suffering from damage or a fault).

Lemme correct you,Frosty,
    You'd think with maintenance that something would get maintained/preserved.Yet here we are.
    Welp,They certainly preserved their habit of untimely Maintenances.
  • It goes up and then it goes back down. I was able to log in for 5 min. Move 2 places in AQ, and it went back down. I hope my character will not be penalized as I was about to fight.
  • Jackie2CokesJackie2Cokes Posts: 199 ★★
    What is it down for? I actually thoughht the update had gone pretty well. I wasn't experiencing many of the normal new update bugs
  • FabiusBRFabiusBR Posts: 286 ★★★
    Don’t waste your time complaining here. Netmarble doesn’t care about its customers. Go to the app stores and warn future victims. One star ratings.
  • It's messing up everything from AQ to Arenas...
    Anyone have an idea when it's gonna be up again?
  • its been around 4-6 hours the game is unplayable. the sadly events may cause players who had intentions reaching the cut off in the arena to fail + alot of aliances may have fail the maps they have opened for example my aliance almost surely to fail map 5 due to lack of time . moreover the new featured 5 star crystal is soon up and some of us were hype to grind 5* shards in the new events before it comes online .i hope u will figure out how to make it up to all the players who had suffered from the sadly maintenace
  • its been around 4-6 hours the game is unplayable. the sadly events may cause players who had intentions reaching the cut off in the arena to fail + alot of aliances may have fail the maps they have opened for example my aliance almost surely to fail map 5 due to lack of time . moreover the new featured 5 star crystal is soon up and some of us were hype to grind 5* shards in the new events before it comes online .i hope u will figure out how to make it up to all the players who had suffered from the sadly maintenace
    I was trying to do vanquishing blows,Oh well.
  • ApacheApache Posts: 558 ★★
    Snizzbar wrote: »
    Dammit Apache I'm in this thread to post that and you beat me to it

Great minds brother
  • Bmf420Bmf420 Posts: 161
    I think it may have something to do with unresponsive champs or possibly completion rewards for bounty missions. Don't Quote me on that though.
    too long this post is
    too long this post is as well
  • COLLOSUS7COLLOSUS7 Posts: 3
    edited November 2017
    Pe3k wrote: »
    I miss 300k for the last milestone in 4* featuted arena...got to work and wont be able to get It....AQ too..i didnt finish my Path yet...i Will miss out on bounty mission too....oh my, oh my....

I'm in exactly the same boat. Not to mention that I was planning on finishing level up event this morning too, and if we don't have time to finish AQ, we can kiss goodbye those 5* shards from AQ completion event..

Oh Kabam... tsk tsk tks... smh!
    Duplicate Posts? Too far,This is.
    Umm...Maybe 2 hours,I have no idea,Two hours should be max time till its over,though.
  • TonyStarkTonyStark Posts: 354
    q7him5dxq6mn.jpg
This discussion has been closed.