**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

This July, are YOU ready to take on the Fight of the Valkyrie!?

Event TL;DR

Use “Star Mine Coordinates” gained from a Daily Calendar to enter the Fight of the Valkyrie Quest and complete as many fights as you can to reclaim Gorr the God Butcher’s Star Ore with every fight you win. Win as many fights as you can to maximize your rewards, and keep all Star Ore you’ve earned, even if you quit the Quest. Additional Star Ore can be found in Event Quest Exploration, Special Solo Objectives, and a special repeating 7-day Calendar.

Spend your Star Ore in the Valkyrie store to claim your rewards!

Fight of the Valkyrie Quest

Starts: July 6, 2022

End: August 3, 2022

Gorr the God Butcher has enthralled the Champions of The Contest and is forcing them to mine Star Ore in order to build the Godbomb. Valkyrie must defeat them all to recover the shards and stop Gorr!

To enter this Quest, you must use a “Star Mine Coordinates” entry key. 27 of these keys are available from a Special Event Calendar, and 1 will be delivered to you in your Mailbox at the start of the event. Log in daily to get your key, and use them to enter the quest whenever you want. You can enter as many times as your supply of Keys allows, so you can store them all and run them whenever you want.

Format

• 4 Difficulties
  • Requires “Star Mine Coordinates” to enter
  • 0 Energy per Step
  • Each quest is a single path with 7 Fights
  • Earn Star Ore for each Fight that you successfully complete
  • Complete as many fights as you can to claim the most Star Ore possible
  • Keep any earned Star Ore even if you find yourself blocked and must quit the Quest

Star Ore

Let’s take a look at the sources of Star Ore, and how much is available from each source. You can earn a maximum of 1,850,000 Star Ore.

[STAR ORE CHART: AT END OF DOC]

7-Day Star Ore Login Calendar

Start: July 6th, 2022 @ 5:00 pm PDT - End: August 3rd, 2022 @ 5:00 PM PDT

What: Special 7 day Calendar that awards Star Ore daily. Missing out on a day will result in the Login Calendar Restarting.

27-Day Star Mine Coordinates Login Calendar

Start: July 6th, 2022 @ 5:00 pm PDT - End: August 3rd, 2022 @ 5:00 PM PDT

What: Event Calendar that awards up to 27 Star Mine Coordinates. Log-in daily to claim yours. There are 3 Grace days at the end of the Calendar that award up to 25,000 Star Ore.

Valkyrie Store

End: August 6, 2022

[VALKYRIE STORE CHART: AT END OF DOC]

Star Ore Deposit Solo Event

End: August 6, 2022

Spend Star Ore to earn Points in this Solo Event and unlock even more Rewards!

[Star Ore Deposit Solo Event Chart: At end of Doc]

Godbomb Crystals

Trade in 2000 Godbomb Shards for a special crystal containing:

Angela

Black Widow (Deadly Origin)

Captain America (Infinity War)

Dormammu

Falcon

Gamora

Gwenpool

Heimdall

Hela

Hercules

Hulk (Immortal)

Hulk (Ragnarok)

Joe Fixit

Knull

Korg

Loki

Mangog

Mephisto

Moon Knight

Morningstar

Odin

Overseer

Red Skull

Sersi

Silver Centurion

Sunspot

The Champion

Thor

Thor (Jane Foster)

Thor (Ragnarok)

Comments

• CuchulainnCuchulainn Posts: 55
    I love these types of events, but if what I've seen is correct, uncollected players won't be able to spend all of the ore that they earn.

This makes no sense.

I've no incentive to play the quest once I've hit my limit in the stores.

P.s. so happy with all of the changes coming next month. Catalyst Inventory increase and EQ rewards buff are both awesome and will make a difference. Love this game.
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,807 ★★★★★
    would I be right in assuming you can purchase stuff from your current level and the ones below if you want/need to?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,241 ★★★★★

7 day star … my brain saw 7 star and thought 7* are coming 😅 thank god I was wrong haha

We can't ignore the possibility.
  • ChojiartChojiart Posts: 21

would I be right in assuming you can purchase stuff from your current level and the ones below if you want/need to?

Yeah, ofc you can buy stuff from the levels below you
  • pala94pala94 Posts: 13
    edited June 2022
    Quest looks good, I'm glad it's the currency format! Only the usage of the Star Mine Coordinates isn't very clear from the write-up - are they used up if we enter any difficulty, or can we use them multiple times for all difficulties? If not I don't see how we can earn 1.85M Star Ore.

Edit: wrong math earlier. Looks like 100% Cav SQ + 100% everything else (explore all EQ, collect all daily calendar rewards, complete all solo objectives) gives 1.85M. So it does mean the Star Mine Coordinates are an admit-once.
  • Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 ★★★
    So what are we supposed to do with the other 500,000 Star Ore?
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Will we see the new TB/paragon objective for t3a/t6bc?
  • Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    Wow. Like the rank 4 mats an shards, might be the first side quest I do in months
  • PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★

7 day star … my brain saw 7 star and thought 7* are coming 😅 thank god I was wrong haha

I hope they are not released for at least 2 to 3 years but I dunno if they'll be going that direction 😅
  • BuckeyeshaBuckeyesha Posts: 204
    So if I'm reading rewards correctly, the max amount of t5cc you can get is 15%?
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    This reminds me of the first ever Side Quest I played when I joined this game! Squirrel Girl and Nova's SQ where you get to collect acorns. At last! A cool SQ with decent rewards!
  • Saru2244Saru2244 Posts: 181
    I love this type of side Quest. The only point of criticism I have is, that all Items of the Thronebreaker Shop has a Purchase Limit of one. So when we earn 1,85 Million Stare Ore and I can only spend 350.000 in the Thronebreaker Store - what is about the other 1,5 Mio Stare Ore left? here I would like the purchase limit to be either higher or there are more special Tronebreaker items.

But other than that I'm really looking forward to the new month, it seems like a very fun format.
  • Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Posts: 766 ★★★
    There seems to be more ore possible than items in the store. Will there be other opportunities to buy things, or at least have it convert to gold?
  • SpaceCorpSpaceCorp Posts: 73
    Do we get a free July champion to complete any objectives? Just curious. Love getting free featured champions for solo objectives.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    With this event we can buy the r4 resources as soon as we get the currency, so can buy quickly? Instead of waiting all month like others
  • Anonymous15Anonymous15 Posts: 12
    Does the Valkyrie store refresh weekly? Cuz 1500 6* shards for an entire month is beyond bad for UC.
  • Señor DudeSeñor Dude Posts: 67
    Saru2244 said:

I love this type of side Quest. The only point of criticism I have is, that all Items of the Thronebreaker Shop has a Purchase Limit of one. So when we earn 1,85 Million Stare Ore and I can only spend 350.000 in the Thronebreaker Store - what is about the other 1,5 Mio Stare Ore left? .

If you're TB, you can purchase everything in the store, including offers from lower progression levels.
  • Pramod_Kumar_GPramod_Kumar_G Posts: 25
    Can we do all difficulties
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,167 ★★★★★

Can we do all difficulties

if im understaing it a no it either the histe or what you can do
  • really insane, 10 points? i mean 4000 fight if you earn 40000 star ore? and 1.000.000 points It does not say how many points it will give us for buying things. There is an error in the weekly calendar
  • yas_20yas_20 Posts: 1
    Que genial!!!!