**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Rate my new six star roster

WarlockjrWarlockjr Posts: 780 ★★★
edited July 2022 in Strategy and Tips
I am back guys I decided to take a break but I am back now so yeah also can u pls rate my six star roster
Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Oh no…
  • Options
    TheAntiSaintTheAntiSaint Posts: 105
    Lacks a solid mystic, and not too many mutants to make a horsemen of apoc, and corvus being your only cosmic unawakened isn’t the best but all in all a solid roster with masacre, HTD, anti venom, havok, storm px, maybe domino for v8, and havok. Solid 7/10.
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,169 ★★★★★
    Depending on if you have some key synergy members for them as 5*, 9/10. If not, then 7/10 as TheAntiSaint outlined above.
  • Options

Lacks a solid mystic, and not too many mutants to make a horsemen of apoc, and corvus being your only cosmic unawakened isn’t the best but all in all a solid roster with masacre, HTD, anti venom, havok, storm px, maybe domino for v8, and havok. Solid 7/10.

You just said havok twice lol
  • Options
    AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    It's decent
    Apoc should be ur rankup priority, & considering ur level even Corvus will give u a lot of value
    Fortunately even Jane is getting a buff but unfortunately looks like it's not a great buff
    Overall considering ur level it's pretty good
  • Options
    AMS94 said:

It's decent
    Apoc should be ur rankup priority, & considering ur level even Corvus will give u a lot of value
    Fortunately even Jane is getting a buff but unfortunately looks like it's not a great buff
    Overall considering ur level it's pretty good

I just took corvus to r2 was it a good decision
  • Options
    ChompsChomps Posts: 26
    Warlockjr said:

I am back guys I decided to take a break but I am back now so yeah also can u pls rate my six star roster

You dont need a mutant to make a horseman. Apoc is a beast himself. Corvus' awakening is nice, but he's still legit.
  • Options
    Moving to the correct category :)
  • Options

Moving to the correct category :)

Was ranking up corvus a good idea?
  • Options

Oh no…

Ur mean
  • Options
    GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,923 ★★★★★