**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

July 4th Deals Discussion

1235»

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★

LOL acting like an experienced player when in fact he is nowhere an end-game player.

Not so wisdom after all.

If you can point out anywhere on this Forum that I ever referred to myself as an end-game Player, I'll buy you a PS5.
  • Old_Man_TexOld_Man_Tex Posts: 11
    I may be wrong, but in the past wasn’t the last 3,000 unit deal always unlocked after ANY purchase?
  • iFilipowicziFilipowicz Posts: 41

1) I had 2 R4's before July 1
    2) I had 2+ T3A and T6B before July 1
    3) I had over 38K Units before July 1 from grinding events and arena
    4) Purchasing the TB unit deals put me into Paragon, but I also picked up a few $$$ deals as well
    5) Purchasing the Paragon Unit Offers gave me the 4th R4 and the mats for a 5th... buying $$$ offers gave me close to enough for a 6th

This was 100% legit and thought out back in early may. Talked to a few people and said "as long as you can wait for the stuff you're gonna miss out on... that's brilliant"

Really don’t know what’s so BRILLIANT about double dipping on deals and buying a lot of stuff?!! haha
  • BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,547 ★★★★
    doctorb said:

U can get 3 6* r2 to r3 in the 10k unit offer if u choose. The alt choice is 1.5 T6BC and 1.5 T3A catalyst. Like I said, great deal.

Congrats kabam!!!

Only problem is you have to spend 5,000 units to unlock the 10,000 unit deal…
    Lpoo said:

An Odin for TB should’ve been 1 t6b and 1 t3a. I wouldn’t have gotten it if so, but they were criminally stingy with the actual deals

I think a half T6BC and T3A would have been fair in the Odin TB cash offer

I think Kabam messed up by making Paragon deals so much better than Thronebreaker deals. When I compare the two, I can't help but to think I'm getting cheated which makes me not want to spend money. I understand that Kabam wants to reward their whales but there's just too big of discrepancy between the TB and Paragon offers.

Oh well, at least this will keep me from spending too much money on a phone game.

The keyword is discrepancy - the gap between TB and PG is too wide especially the cash offers IMO
  • SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 886 ★★★
    I grinded 10k units for this event and would had went for the 10k deal had it not have a 5k unit paywall beforehand. Bit disappointed with my first 4th of July event. Would had been nicer if they are smaller deals with many options to choose so everyone can get something they want.
    Just made TB yesterday and got some solid champs between the 5k deal and the TB rewards. So I am more relieved than excited this weekend…
  • ChompsChomps Posts: 26
    Bulmkt said:

I think Kabam messed up by making Paragon deals so much better than Thronebreaker deals. When I compare the two, I can't help but to think I'm getting cheated which makes me not want to spend money. I understand that Kabam wants to reward their whales but there's just too big of discrepancy between the TB and Paragon offers.

Oh well, at least this will keep me from spending too much money on a phone game.

The keyword is discrepancy - the gap between TB and PG is too wide especially the cash offers IMO
    I disagree to a point. The difference is fine when you compare a day 1 thronebreaker to a day 1 paragon. The problem lies with the fact that many thronebreakers are mid to top of their tier, in which case the difference seems huge.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    It seems like this year's Jul 4 offer discussion is less popular than last year. There's only little discussions about how to choose the offers, even the content creators only focus on crystal opening.
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    I spent 1K units got a 6* crystal and ended up getting 6* Sorcerer Supreme. Not bad for 1K units.