**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Anyone else have dejavu?

ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
Past few days I've seen countless posts from TB players upset about their deals compared to Paragon players. Gave me heavy dejavu of first time TB deals came out when TB was new and all the Cav players flooded forums with complaints on the Cav deals.

Comments

• Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,302 ★★★★★

Past few days I've seen countless posts from TB players upset about their deals compared to Paragon players. Gave me heavy dejavu of first time TB deals came out when TB was new and all the Cav players flooded forums with complaints on the Cav deals.

I sort of see it. Imo the volume was twice as much last time around. Just by sheer numbers this seems to pale in comparison

That’s because back then cavaliers really got screwed. There was absolutely zero six star related stuff in the deals for cavaliers. A lot of those who were on the verge of being TB and were missing a small fraction of the t5cc really didn’t have anything to buy during that cyber weekend. Looks like kabam has learnt their lesson this time and kept the deals reasonable for TB’s.
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★

Yeah. UC had the same complaints as well the year before. And it'll happen again after paragon
  • MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 688 ★★★
    There's always a bit of hype around the new progression stuff - cav crystals were a big deal when they came out, TB daily crystals - by comparison it feels like there's less for the paragon title imo.
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★

There's always a bit of hype around the new progression stuff - cav crystals were a big deal when they came out, TB daily crystals - by comparison it feels like there's less for the paragon title imo.

And that was the same argument for cavalier. People expected Cavalier difficulty and crystals to be established on day one. But it wasn't, it actually took the better part of 6 months to a year to actually get all these things and now with thronebreaker and paragon, there are still people expecting a throne breaker difficult or even a Paragon level difficulty but while the titleage and the freebie crystals were ready to go, everything else takes time because you can't ju.st do a blanket increase difficulty and Rewards by 30% and call it a day