**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

New Jane Foster Buff is terrible

TheTrueBeast10TheTrueBeast10 Posts: 115 ★★★
edited July 2022 in General Discussion
I have a duped 6* Jane Foster at rank 1 so I took her for a test. Absolutely terrible. Took 300 hits to take down Winter Soldier, and that was with continual heavy's for the crit damage. Her shock damage is non existent. Her l2 still hits like a penguin. Her stun chain is cool for the realm of legends but useless anywhere with an activated l3. The only thing she has going for her is her easy access to stagger, which is nice and would probably make her a counter to the Champion in 6.2. Another failed buff in my eyes. Still hits like a wet noodle

Comments

• Options
    MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 688 ★★★
    I look forward to the insightful post that shows everyone the hidden potential in TJF.

I can't see it and I would really like to......
  • Options
    Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,833 ★★★★★

I just feel sorry for that guy who was doing arena and autopilot using arena boosts on champs during a grind. Arena boosts ran out, so the next champ they used got awakened by accident with a 6* awakening mystic gem. It was Thor.

No need to feel sorry for me, I do appreciate the thought 😉
    I’m just relieved I haven’t pulled her from a crystal since that unfortunate mishap…….I probably jinxed myself now 🤷‍♂️🤦‍♂️
    You’ve got this my guy, just hold on until 2025 when the buff program is kickstarted again like it was in the old glory days of buffs! Jane Foster is gonna make Ebony maw and Gamora look like they’ve had no buffs at all!
    Hopefully we can play mcoc in 2025
  • Options
    TheTrueBeast10TheTrueBeast10 Posts: 115 ★★★
    I just did some more testing to make sure I didn't overlook anything. With class advantage and decent luck with stun timing before launching a special 2, I was able to take down captain Marvel in 183 hits. But that was with optimal conditions with her barely throwing any specials. Even her sp ecial 1, which is super quick, was long enough to disrupt the rythem and let the shock fall off before I could launch another special 2.
  • Options
    TrevenorfTrevenorf Posts: 53
    Is a Gamora's first buff all over again. Let's hope it don't take two more buffs to feel Jane Foster is useful.
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,089 ★★★★★
    Dave7099 said:

I think they're just so scared of making another red mags so they turn the knob way down

More specifically they went on record and said that Magneto was supposed to be the exception, not the rule. So not every Champion is going to become Magneto but there still should be adequate damage and more balanced play style
  • Options
    SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★
    they're saving the best buff for antman, for what may never come.
  • Options
    slackerslacker Posts: 772 ★★★★
    More like a tune up, with only different is awakening ability, why they couldn't give another dmg increase source other than just small crit dmg increase when stun ?
  • Options
    Upanddown_69Upanddown_69 Posts: 248
    She’s supposed to be the god of thunder shock queen, but she does far less damage with her god enchanted lightning hammer, than BWDO does with her little white sticks!!